Christmas on Muppet Central Radio

Drtooth

Reaction score
You might as well put Christmas Music on now. They had Christmas decorations at stores before they got Halloween ones in! I searched around for Halloween stuff on sale and couldn't find anything. And I do so love to buy all the candy I can this time of year!

radionate

Reaction score
Shoot, Wal-Mart started putting out Christmas stuff shortly after the 4th of July.

And of course Hallmark has their annual Christmas ornament premiere in late July/early August. (but I love Hallmark ornaments, so I don't complain, gives me more time to get all the ornaments I want over a period of time)

Drtooth

Reaction score
No question about the orniments. Just disappointed they didn't have a Muppets 25th anniversary one! I love the Star Wars, Scooby Doo, and Looney Toons lines.

Just that I have a sugar addiction, and I love getting a bag of cheap crummy tasting Chocolate Peanut Butter (flavored) eyeballs for 10 cents. Greatest sugar highs in the world!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies myself. Something about biting off their heads. Those and the little yellow-sugar covered chicks called Peeps...I like biting off THEIR heads too.

Makes me feel...powerful somehow.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Those and the little yellow-sugar covered chicks called Peeps...I like biting off THEIR heads too.
Actually, they have those for EVERY holiday now. I was going to get some Halloween ones, but you can guess what was wrong.

I'm still waiting for them to do Hannukkah ones and have little Marshmellow Menorahs and Hassidic Rabbis. Of course, I am not sure if they are kosher....