Christmas Puppet Play

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one could give me an outline of the christams play Ernie and Bert plays. I want every thing from the time it starts from the time it ends w/ every pun and comedy in the play from the time Ernie tells Bert to come out w/ gown on. Thanks for ur time. I'm trying out a new thing at a Christmas Party I go to every year at Abliene Goodwill. I thougt I would try this play w/ a bit of SS comedy in it(with my own characters). And could some one help w/ some songs that has Muppets or SS Characters singing that has a couple of funny Christmas liners or just need a cute song w/ funny lines. Oh and if u want u could make the play a little longer w/ ur own one liners or comedy. If u want to make it differnt thats fine as well. I'll give u some of my characters name so u can put them in it.

Bluefur: u guessed it hes Blue (Monster)

Mr. Green Bean: hes also the same as his name (Monster w/ antenas)

Oranston: same as his name (Monster)

Manford: a middle aged man (white)

Puppet Calf

Puppet Swan or duck

White puppet mouse or rat

Puppet Wolf: Brown w/ a little of gray (Not so goo right now hes a hand puppet but I'm trying to make him to a puppet w/ working hands)

Black Monkey puppet

Puppet Thing: gray hand puppet. thats all looks like a hand w/ eyes and a tail which would be hard to see since the tail is behind the hand when preformed.

Thanks for ur time hope u can help me.