Christmas Special

sadie77

Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure how to catorgorize this question, but for years I have been looking to find a copy, or someone who has a copy, of
John Denver and the muppets christmas together. I have the album,CD,posters and some other related items...but not the TV special its self. Was this ever released for home viewing other than the TV airings?
If anyone does have a copy of this, I would be willing to trade other memorbelia for a copy. I would love to see this again.

Thanks.
Sadie

SpudMahna

Reaction score
sadie77 said:
I wasn't quite sure how to catorgorize this question, but for years I have been looking to find a copy, or someone who has a copy, of
John Denver and the muppets christmas together. I have the album,CD,posters and some other related items...but not the TV special its self. Was this ever released for home viewing other than the TV airings?
If anyone does have a copy of this, I would be willing to trade other memorbelia for a copy. I would love to see this again.

Thanks.
Sadie
Sorry. I don't have it, but I do know that John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday is coming out on vhs and dvd soon.

sadie77

Reaction score
SpudMahna said:
Sorry. I don't have it, but I do know that John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday is coming out on vhs and dvd soon.
Thanks anyways. Believe it or not, I have never even heard of Rocky Mountain Holiday. :embarrassed: I will definately have to add that to my collection though. Again, thank you.

Sadie

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
John Denver & The Muppets

Hi Sadie,
I'd be glad to make you a copy of "A Christmas Together". It is a must-see every year for us at Christmas. I remember when it first aired in the 70's (although I was a wee babe at the time! lol)
Contact me if you're interested!

Chad
glfan@hotmail.com