1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Christmas wallpaper!!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by MUPPETMONKEY, Dec 24, 2002.

1. MUPPETMONKEY

MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

2. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Wallpaper...

Is it me or is there just nothing there...I tried cutting and pasting but alas...nada.

Fragglerockr
  3. MUPPETMONKEY

That's odd. I clicked on it and it worked.
    Darn free picture host!!!
  4. Blink

Blink Member

It worked for me too (very cool puppets/characters), on my computer. However, when I used a different computer (one with a slower modem connection) it did not work. I am not sure if this is the reason it did not work initally for me.

Again wonderful characters. Are you a professional builder? Do you have your own company (or work for a puppetry company)?

All the best.

- Blink :D
  5. MUPPETMONKEY

Yeah..I get a lot of "Hey bud, I can't see your post"! But I think that's the reason...
    Thank you for your kind comments. I'm indeed a puppet builder and I do have a company. I've been building puppets for 10 years now. I try to do my best.;)

thanks again!