Christopher Reeve vs. Lynda Carter

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Which episode of The Muppet Show do you like better, the one with Christopher Reeve or the one with Lynda Carter?

I like the Lynda Carter episode better. It has a much better plot, and Lynda Carters acts are a lot better than Christopher Reeves. The best things about the Christopher Reeve episode ar Disco frog and Muppet Labs, while the best things about the Lynda carter episode are I get By With a Little help From My friends, Muppet News, Rubber Band Man, Wonderpig, and the closing number.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I like both the Christopher Reeve and Lynda Carter episodes. Both of them did a great job of playing up the "Superman" and "Wonder Woman" bits, which was great for a superhero fan like me. I especially loved Chris's opening joke with Scooter. I really like both of them for their acting skills and because both of them are perfect fits for their most famous DC comics roles. Chris did a hilarious bit with the phone booth in his episode and Miss Piggy goes ga ga over him, with her Superman collection! (to Kermit's consternation, I might add!:mad: :smile: )
And the Wonderpig bit was definitely a great sendup for Wonder Woman as well. But I can't really choose between the two here. As a Muppet fan and a superhero fan, (both of the "Superman" movies and the "Wonder Woman" tv show being some of my favorites), I can't help but love both episodes.

Now, if only Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno (David Banner and The Incredible Hulk) or Nicholas Hammond (The Amazing Spider-Man) or Adam West and Burt Ward (Batman and Robin) had ever gotten on The Muppet Show.....that'd be cool!