CinderJanice and Pigerella

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I actually was thinking about something like this last night. Sort of a twist of the Cinderella fairy tale....except with two Cinderellas and two princes instead of one. I know there was a Muppet Babies episode where Piggy played Cinderella, I'm just going to say a lot of it (or....pretty much all of it) will NOT be based off that episode. On a brighter note, those of you who are KermitxMiss Piggy and FloydxJanice supporters will enjoy this story! (Keep in mind, this is my first time writing a story involving KermitxMiss Piggy, so wish me luck).
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. The Muppets are owned by Jim Henson, Muppet Studios and the Walt Disney Company.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Piggy and Janice's Prologue/ A Visit From The Kingdom of Hard Rock
Once upon a time..............no scratch that. A long time ago.......no. Okay let's cut to the point!

There lived two beautiful, but poor, young maidens, Piggy and Janice. Unlike every other Cinderella story, they do not have ugly stepsisters nor do they have a greedy, ugly, and evil stepmother bent on making their lives miserable. Instead, they unfortunately live together in a terrible house in the poorest section of the Muppet Kingdom. They were forced to live together under the "usual rules" of the poor section of the kingdom (If you're born poor, it's best to find a buddy to be poor with). They both were forced to do each others chores, as usual. Unfortunately, Piggy and Janice had plenty of differences.

Piggy was usually over dramatic, spoiled and sometimes cruel. Janice was cool, calm and collected. Piggy hated annoying animals. Janice loved them and they always assisted her on her chores. Piggy hated doing the chores. Janice didn't care. However, it's these differences that make these two young maidens the best of friends for life. But we'll come back to these two in the next chapter...............

In the meantime, on the other (royal) side of the Muppet Kingdom, lived Prince Kermit. Prince Kermit was the ruler of the Muppet Kingdom, after his father (the king) passed it down to him before his death. Now Prince Kermit was a very straight forward and organized ruler, and he was very kind and friendly to his peasants and servants (Unfortunately, he has no control over the poor section of the kingdom. That's under someone else.....)

One day, he was expecting a visit from his good friend, King Teeth, from the neighboring Hard Rock Kingdom. As he was preparing for his visit, his royal jester, Fozzie, came to him. "Hey Prince Kermit!" Fozzie called to him. "I have this new joke I'm going to tell to King Teeth when he comes. You wanna hear it?" "Sure," Prince Kermit said, sounding kind of depressed. "Okay!" Fozzie started and cleared his throat. "So....what do a boy and girl have in common when they fall in love after a rainstorm?" "I don't know. What?" Prince Kermit said. "A "Rainbow Connection"!" Fozzie replied. "Wocka wocka! Eh? Eh?" Prince Kermit laughed a little, but then sighed. "What's the matter, Kermit?" Fozzie then asked. "Oh...nothing," Prince Kermit sighed again. "C'mon, you tell me everything. Jesters are a Prince's best friend," Fozzie said. "What's on your mind, princey pie?" "It's just......well.........." Prince Kermit started before he was interrupted by................

"GOOD MORNING, MUPPET KINGDOM!" cried a voice from the door way. Enter King Teeth, the fairest and most rockin and totally hip king of Hard Rock Kingdom. Along with him was his duke, Zoot; his "son", Prince Floyd; and Prince Floyd's "trusty steed" and best friend, Animal. "And a special good morning to you, my froggy prince friend," King Teeth finished. "Good morning, King Teeth," Prince Kermit said, still sounding depressed. "Why so low, man?" King Teeth asked in concern. "Looks like he caught a bad case of the blues instead of the greens," Zoot commented. "You know, it's not easy being green," Prince Kermit replied. "But, I've been very depressed lately. And I think I know why. I think....I think I need to marry."

"Well what a coincidence!" King Teeth responded happily. "Prince Floyd here has been dying to find a girl to be with for weeks!" Prince Floyd then looked away in embarrassment from King Teeth's comment. "I guess his guitar is not the only one that's gently weeping at night," Fozzie responded and laughed. "Get it?" Prince Floyd continued to look away and give the silent treatment. "Awww come off it, Floyd," Zoot said. "You have to admit. You said to me you gotta find a girl or you else can't "Viva La Vida" anymore." "WE VIVA LA VIDA! WE VIVA LA VIDA!" Animal begged to Prince Floyd. Prince Floyd rolled his eyes and responded "Well....I guess....Okay....I need to find a princess. Someone who's into music like I am. Someone who will stay by my side and stuff. Someone with true honesty." "Now that's the outspoken prince we know and love!" King Teeth replied.

"Okay, so Prince Kermit needs a wife and so does Prince Floyd," Fozzie recalculated. "But...how are we going to do this?" "Well if this was a fairy tale...." Prince Floyd started. "Which it is," King Teeth interrupted. "We'd think of something extremely clever for us to look all over the kingdom for a girl, Frog Prince," Prince Floyd finished. "Like.......hold a ball combining the two kingdoms to find a fair maiden to be our brides?" Prince Kermit suggested. "You're absolutely, positively right!" King Teeth responded. "When will we have the ball?" Zoot asked. "Friday night?" Fozzie suggested. "But Fozzie, tomorrow is Friday," Prince Kermit said. "That means we can have the ball tomorrow!" Fozzie said in excitement. "Have we got a deal, Frog Prince?" Prince Floyd asked, approaching Prince Kermit. "We've got a deal!" Prince Kermit said and shook hands with Prince Floyd. "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" Animal yelled in excitement, jumping up and down.
------------------------------End of Chapter 1------------------------------------
How's it so far guys? I know there's not much Piggy and Janice this chapter, but trust me, there'll be more of them the next chapter. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I don't know why. It's just that after I read the first sentence, I said, and I quote, "I freaking love you!"

Like, you changed the story a bit, and sorta made it work! Good job! WOOT!

And Piggy's like a nice stepsister... I guess....

She hates a lot. LOL

I can't wait to see what's in store for our Devine Diva, and our Groovy Girl.

Please write more!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I actually was thinking about something like this last night. Sort of a twist of the Cinderella fairy tale....except with two Cinderellas and two princes instead of one. I know there was a Muppet Babies episode where Piggy played Cinderella, I'm just going to say a lot of it (or....pretty much all of it) will NOT be based off that episode. On a brighter note, those of you who are KermitxMiss Piggy and FloydxJanice supporters will enjoy this story! (Keep in mind, this is my first time writing a story involving KermitxMiss Piggy, so wish me luck).
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. The Muppets are owned by Jim Henson, Muppet Studios and the Walt Disney Company.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Piggy and Janice's Prologue/ A Visit From The Kingdom of Hard Rock
Once upon a time..............no scratch that. A long time ago.......no. Okay let's cut to the point!

There lived two beautiful, but poor, young maidens, Piggy and Janice. Unlike every other Cinderella story, they do not have ugly stepsisters nor do they have a greedy, ugly, and evil stepmother bent on making their lives miserable. Instead, they unfortunately live together in a terrible house in the poorest section of the Muppet Kingdom. They were forced to live together under the "usual rules" of the poor section of the kingdom (If you're born poor, it's best to find a buddy to be poor with). They both were forced to do each others chores, as usual. Unfortunately, Piggy and Janice had plenty of differences.

Piggy was usually over dramatic, spoiled and sometimes cruel. Janice was cool, calm and collected. Piggy hated annoying animals. Janice loved them and they always assisted her on her chores. Piggy hated doing the chores. Janice didn't care. However, it's these differences that make these two young maidens the best of friends for life. But we'll come back to these two in the next chapter...............

In the meantime, on the other (royal) side of the Muppet Kingdom, lived Prince Kermit. Prince Kermit was the ruler of the Muppet Kingdom, after his father (the king) passed it down to him before his death. Now Prince Kermit was a very straight forward and organized ruler, and he was very kind and friendly to his peasants and servants (Unfortunately, he has no control over the poor section of the kingdom. That's under someone else.....)

One day, he was expecting a visit from his good friend, King Teeth, from the neighboring Hard Rock Kingdom. As he was preparing for his visit, his royal jester, Fozzie, came to him. "Hey Prince Kermit!" Fozzie called to him. "I have this new joke I'm going to tell to King Teeth when he comes. You wanna hear it?" "Sure," Prince Kermit said, sounding kind of depressed. "Okay!" Fozzie started and cleared his throat. "So....what do a boy and girl have in common when they fall in love after a rainstorm?" "I don't know. What?" Prince Kermit said. "A "Rainbow Connection"!" Fozzie replied. "Wocka wocka! Eh? Eh?" Prince Kermit laughed a little, but then sighed. "What's the matter, Kermit?" Fozzie then asked. "Oh...nothing," Prince Kermit sighed again. "C'mon, you tell me everything. Jesters are a Prince's best friend," Fozzie said. "What's on your mind, princey pie?" "It's just......well.........." Prince Kermit started before he was interrupted by................

"GOOD MORNING, MUPPET KINGDOM!" cried a voice from the door way. Enter King Teeth, the fairest and most rockin and totally hip king of Hard Rock Kingdom. Along with him was his duke, Zoot; his "son", Prince Floyd; and Prince Floyd's "trusty steed" and best friend, Animal. "And a special good morning to you, my froggy prince friend," King Teeth finished. "Good morning, King Teeth," Prince Kermit said, still sounding depressed. "Why so low, man?" King Teeth asked in concern. "Looks like he caught a bad case of the blues instead of the greens," Zoot commented. "You know, it's not easy being green," Prince Kermit replied. "But, I've been very depressed lately. And I think I know why. I think....I think I need to marry."

"Well what a coincidence!" King Teeth responded happily. "Prince Floyd here has been dying to find a girl to be with for weeks!" Prince Floyd then looked away in embarrassment from King Teeth's comment. "I guess his guitar is not the only one that's gently weeping at night," Fozzie responded and laughed. "Get it?" Prince Floyd continued to look away and give the silent treatment. "Awww come off it, Floyd," Zoot said. "You have to admit. You said to me you gotta find a girl or you else can't "Viva La Vida" anymore." "WE VIVA LA VIDA! WE VIVA LA VIDA!" Animal begged to Prince Floyd. Prince Floyd rolled his eyes and responded "Well....I guess....Okay....I need to find a princess. Someone who's into music like I am. Someone who will stay by my side and stuff. Someone with true honesty." "Now that's the outspoken prince we know and love!" King Teeth replied.

"Okay, so Prince Kermit needs a wife and so does Prince Floyd," Fozzie recalculated. "But...how are we going to do this?" "Well if this was a fairy tale...." Prince Floyd started. "Which it is," King Teeth interrupted. "We'd think of something extremely clever for us to look all over the kingdom for a girl, Frog Prince," Prince Floyd finished. "Like.......hold a ball combining the two kingdoms to find a fair maiden to be our brides?" Prince Kermit suggested. "You're absolutely, positively right!" King Teeth responded. "When will we have the ball?" Zoot asked. "Friday night?" Fozzie suggested. "But Fozzie, tomorrow is Friday," Prince Kermit said. "That means we can have the ball tomorrow!" Fozzie said in excitement. "Have we got a deal, Frog Prince?" Prince Floyd asked, approaching Prince Kermit. "We've got a deal!" Prince Kermit said and shook hands with Prince Floyd. "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" Animal yelled in excitement, jumping up and down.
------------------------------End of Chapter 1------------------------------------
How's it so far guys? I know there's not much Piggy and Janice this chapter, but trust me, there'll be more of them the next chapter. :smile:
I love it! I don't mind reading twisted or normal typical fairy tales. This is awesome!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 2:The Unexpected Invitation
News about Prince Kermit and Prince Floyd's ball went around the kingdoms quickly. Everyone was excited, especially the maidens. The invitations went around the next day, saying that the ball was that evening. Every maiden rushed to the nearest dresser and jeweler and whatnot to get themselves dolled up for the two handsome princes. Unfortunately, as always, the poor section of the kingdom was not invited because their ruler hated parties and was bent on making his people's lives miserable.

Janice just returned to her and Piggy's home from her late afternoon bartering. Her mice friends greeted her with glee. "Piggy!" Janice called. "I got food for tonight!" Piggy rushed from the bedroom and saw the hideous rats greeting Janice. "EWWWWW! RATS!" Piggy yelled, got the broom, and started sweeping off the mice. "GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY YOU DISGUSTING RODENTS! GO! SHOO!" The mice ran off back into their hole. "Aww, you didn't like have to be so mean to them," Janice said. "It's not like they were disease infested, or something." "This whole neighborhood is disease infested," Piggy replied. "This whole neighborhood is a disaster area." "I know, Piggy," Janice replied back. "But we're like stuck here. We just gotta deal with it for a while." "How long is a while?" Piggy asked. "Well....for like until we die," Janice responded. "I wish I could die now," Piggy said coldly and rolled her eyes. "What's for dinner?" Janice unloaded her barter bag. "I got bread for me and the mice," Janice started. "Ugh!" Piggy said in disgust. "And some carrots for you," Janice said. "Oh goody," Piggy responded, sounding not pleased at all.

"Also, I heard like the greatest news ever!" Janice said in excitement. "We're finally getting out of here?" Piggy asked in excitement. "No, even better!" Janice responded. "Prince Kermit is holding a ball to find a maiden to marry." Piggy dropped one of her carrots in a shocked excitement. "He is?" she asked. "Yeah. And the ball is tonight," Janice responded. Piggy squealed loudly and rushed to the mirror to check on her hair. "Janice! How is moi's hair? Is it good?" Piggy asked in excitement. "But Piggy...." Janice started. "Maybe we should go down to the dresser a few miles away and steal a dress or two...." Piggy continued. "But Piggy...." Janice said again. "We should find some fine jewelry! Men love jewelry....." Piggy continued babbling until. "PIGGY!" Janice yelled. "What?" Piggy asked. "We can't like go to the ball." Janice said sadly. "The poor people are never allowed at any of the royal events. Our ruler's orders." "Forget the ruler!" Piggy cried out. "We gotta find a way to get to the ball and look nice." Janice rolled her eyes and said "You can like go to the ball without me. I don't really care about that kind of stuff." "Janice? What are you talking about?" Piggy said. "You're my friend. You're my one true friend." "I'm your only friend," Janice replied. "But still...you have to come with me," Piggy pleaded. "Oh please, Janice! PLEASE!" Janice then said happily "Fine. I'll go. Not much I have to do tonight anyways." "OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Piggy said and hugged Janice.

About a few hours later, the girls didn't think too much about what to wear and how to dress. They were unfortunately too busy doing their house chores and Piggy talking about the ball and marrying Prince Kermit that they forgot all about getting ready. "I told you we should have stole a few dresses!" Piggy said. "Now we'll never get to the ball..........and I'll never marry Prince Kermit" Piggy then started to cry. Janice went over to Piggy and confronted her. "Hey, it's okay, Piggy." Janice said. "I'm sure someone can help us." "I sure can!!!!!" a voice cried out from the distance.
------------------------------------End of Chapter 2---------------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter (and somewhat boring) chapter. I kind of rushed the ending of this chapter, so the ending is kind of ehhhhh. Next chapter will be much better, I hope.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Hmmm....here's the fun chapter! (I felt like doing another chapter)

Chapter 3: The Magic of The Fairy God Walter
"Woah! Like who's there?" Janice wondered. Piggy and Janice looked around the room but no one was to be found. "Don't be alarmed. I'm here to help!" the voice cried again. "Well come out and show yourself, coward!" Piggy threatened.

The voice then revealed himself as a young man with a light blue suit, matching wings, a magic wand, and what looks like a tiara. "Who...who are you strange man in a suit and wings?" Janice asked. "Why, I'm your Fairy God Walter," he replied. "Fairy God Walter?" Piggy asked in confusion. "What happened to the Fairy Godmother?" "Well this a Muppet fairy tale, right?" the Fairy God Walter asked. Janice and Miss Piggy nodded. "So. You can do whatever you want in a Muppet fairy tale!" "Like beat the stuffing out of the ruler of the poor people?" Piggy asked. "I'm not sure about that," Fairy God Walter replied.

"But anyways, I'm here because I have faith that you two must go to the ball. And Piggy, you and Prince Kermit are destined to be together. So I say you should go and get your man....err frog." "Hey, like what about me?" Janice asked. "Can you like predict the future?" "I'm still working on that, Janice," Fairy God Walter responded. "But I say you should go anyways. You never know what could happen." Then with a flick of a wand, Fairy God Walter changed Piggy's carrot into a coach and magically carried it outside the house. "Woah..." Janice said in amazement. "Like how did you do that?" "You can do anything when you have magic!" Fairy God Walter responded. "Now let's see...." Fairy God Walter took out his "Cinderella Magic Check List"and checked off "Coach made from a fruit/vegetable." He then looked over at the next step;"Horse, coachmen and footmen made from animals."

"Okay. Do we have any animals around?" Fairy God Walter asked. "I have some mice and birds and a deer that can help out," Janice responded. She then called over her animal friends using her handmade friendly animal whistle. Soon, all of Janice's adorable animal friends gathered all over the house. "UGH! Janice this isn't Snow White! We don't need all of these animals here at once!" Piggy yelled. "Oops. I think I like called too many of them," Janice said. "Do you want me to send some back?" "YES!" Piggy yelled. "No it's fine. I don't mind friendly animals actually," Fairy God Walter said. Then with a flick of his magic wand, he turned Janice's mice into horses, the deer into a coachman and a robin into a footman. All of them then headed outside and readied the coach.

"Well here you go!" Fairy God Walter said. "Now go enjoy the........" "Wait just a minute!" Piggy interrupted. "You forgot one very important step!" "One very......." Fairy God Walter then realized something. "OHHHH! Yes, you're right, Piggy! I almost forgot! You two need fancy dresses and glass slippers." "Finally!!! Now comes moi's favorite part of any Cinderella story!" Piggy said in excitement. "Can I like not have glass slippers? I think they'll hurt my feet. I don't like walking in heels," Janice asked. "Sure," Fairy God Walter responded. Then with a flick of his wand, he changed Piggy and Janice's raggy dresses into beautiful ball gowns.

Piggy's dress was light pink (lighter than her skin. Think the dress Glinda the Good Witch wore in the 1939 Wizard of Oz movie) and had a pearl necklace. Her blonde hair was long and down and had a sparkling tiara. And of course, she had on the legendary glass slippers, just her size. Janice's dress was a beautiful sparkly light blue (Think the Disney Cinderella). Though not as extremely fancy as Piggy's, it's still just as ravishing. Her blonde hair (though darker than Piggy's) was also long and down, but instead she had on a matching light blue headband. Her shoes were sparkling white flats (almost like ballet flats). The two girls were amazed at the dresses they were wearing.

"Oh! I look beautiful! Prince Kermit will have to marry me wearing this!" Piggy said in excitement. "Like wow.......I look....beautiful....fer sure." Janice said in amazement. "Okay. If you two ladies are done staring at yourselves...." Fairy God Walter started "I just have one last thing to say before you two go." "What?" Piggy and Janice responded as they got into the coach. "You must return home by midnight......." Fairy God Walter started. "Yeah, yeah. We get the deal," Piggy interrupted. "At the stroke of midnight, the spell will be broken and everything will turn back to normal. Okay, nice seeing you Fairy God Walter, merci bocoup and AU REVOIR!"

The coach then started heading towards the royal palace and off to the ball. Fairy God Walter waved to the two of them and then said "I'll never understand why girls are always like this in fairy tales." After that, he disappeared.
--------------------------End of Chapter 3---------------------------------
I really wanted to include Walter in this somehow.......making him the Fairy Godmother (LOL) was a wise choice for me. How is so far? Next chapter will probably be the best part!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(Laughs)! Faird God Walter! Oh! I almost forgot! He's a muppet fan! This is amazing! Great job! More please fer sure?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Three chapters in one day..........a new record!
Chapter 4:At The Muppet Kingdom Ball/ Love At First Sight
The royal ballroom of the castle of Prince Kermit was crowded with people, but mostly fair maidens wanting to be Prince Kermit or Prince Floyd's wife. Each of the maidens lined up to meet the two princes. Prince Kermit bowed politely at the presence of each maiden. Prince Floyd would have Animal scare off the maidens he didn't like (which was pretty much all of them so far). King Teeth, Zoot, Fozzie, and Prince Kermit's royal adviser, Scooter, all were eyeing the two princes as they tried to find their wife. "Guys, this ball isn't working," Scooter said. "Animal keeps scaring away all the maidens." "Well if they can't handle Animal, they can't handle Floyd. Simply put," King Teeth replied. "We have to think of someway for Prince Kermit and Floyd to find wives quickly," Fozzie said. Then he came up with an idea. "I got an idea!" Fozzie said then rushed off.

It was around 8:00 when Piggy and Janice arrived at the castle. Then hopped quickly out of the coach and Piggy headed straight for the ballroom, dragging Janice with her. "Hurry up, Janice! We don't have all night!" Piggy said. "We have to find Prince Kermit!" "Oh rully........this is going to be a long 3 hours and 59 minutes," Janice said.

When they finally reached the ballroom, who else would Piggy find eye contact first with would be Prince Kermit. Prince Kermit looked straight at her,too, with gazed eyes, looking at her like she's the only person in the room. Piggy heart fluttered as she began to sing "Never before......" "Okay before you like start singing "Never Before, Never Again" for the fifth time this evening, I'm going to go wander around," Janice interrupted. "HEY! Go find something to do! I'm in a romantic mood right now!" Piggy yelled, not wanting anything to ruin her moment. "Whatever...." Janice said and wandered off.

Prince Floyd was growing so bored of trying to find the perfect wife that he decided to take a break and walk Animal. "Be back in 10 minutes, ladies. I gotta go walk the steed," he said. "WALK THE STEED! WALK THE STEED!" Animal yelled. The other maidens huddled next to each other in fear, frightened of Animal. Prince Floyd looked like he was about to give up, too, as he was growing bored quite quickly of trying to find a wife. "Animal...I don't think I'm gonna find anyone here worthy enough to be my woman. Should I give in?" Prince Floyd asked. Animal then stopped and stared at a distance and yelled "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!" He then ran toward the distance as Prince Floyd tried desperately to hold on to Animal's chain. Then, all of a sudden, he and Animal bumped right into Janice! Animal then ran around the two of them, tying them up together with his chain, and then stopped when they seemed tightened enough.

"Oh! Sorry, maam," Prince Floyd said in apology. "No, it's fine. It's my fault. I didn't know where I was looking," Janice responded. The two were kind of lost for words as they stared into each others eyes. Prince Floyd couldn't help but think to himself "You know....she's beautiful......more beautiful than anyone in the world......if she's into music, she'd be perfect." Janice thought to herself "Wow, like he's so handsome. And I love his pet animal, whatever it is." The two stared into each others eyes for a few more moments until Animal ran around them again, letting them go. "Sorry about Animal, here," Prince Floyd said. "He just seems a little crazy tonight." "Oh it's fine," Janice said. "I think he's adorable." Prince Floyd was surprised with her comment and asked "You do?" "Fer sure," Janice responded and petted Animal. Animal loved the kind treatment Janice gave him and told Prince Floyd "Lady pretty! And kind!" "She sure is, Animal," Prince Floyd replied. He then turned back to Janice and said "You know I've never seen you around before.......what's your name, babe?" "I'm Janice," Janice responded. "I came here with my friend who's dying to marry Prince Kermit." "Prince Floyd, of the Hard Rock Kingdom, at your service," Prince Floyd said and then politely bowed and kissed Janice's hand. Janice blushed at his charming move and thought "Wow. A prince that's like not Prince Kermit kissed my hand! Wait till I tell Piggy this one."

"Hello short, green and handsome," Piggy said as she approached Prince Kermit. "Uhhhh.....hi..." Prince Kermit was nervous. He had no idea what to say, because he thought of Piggy as beautiful. He was in love with her, deep down. "So.....uhhh.....do you wanna dance?" he asked and let out his hand. Piggy's heart fluttered. She took his hand and responded "It would be a pleasure, mon cher." Piggy and Kermit then proceeded to head to the dance floor.

"Hey! Who's the hog dancing with the frog?" Fozzie asked. "I don't know, Fozzie. I've never seen her before," Scooter responded. "But he certainly does look happy with her." Scooter then turned to King Teeth and Zoot and asked "Any luck with Prince Floyd yet?" "Oh most indeed, my friend," King Teeth responded happily. "Looks like he found himself a lucky catch." "And I thought he would never find one," Zoot said. "She sure is a beauty." "Is she a hog, too?" Fozzie asked. "No. She's normal." Zoot replied. "So Prince Kermit found his wife and so did Prince Floyd," Scooter said. "Hey! You know what that means?" Fozzie asked. "What?" the other three asked. "It's the end of the story! We can all live happily ever after now!" Fozzie said excitement. "Oh, not so fast, my beary funny friend," King Teeth said. "I have a feeling this fairy tale is LONG from over." "Why is that, your highness?" Zoot asked. "We're only coming to the end of this chapter," King Teeth replied.
-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 4------------------------------
I'm trying real hard with the KermitxMiss Piggy romance in this story.........I'm really trying hard. I love how I ended this chapter though. :big_grin: