Claire's Boutique

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
hey guys! I went into Claire's Boutique today and they have new Muppet Babies stuff in, such as the cuddle pillows and non-beanified plush!:smile:

Has anyone else seen this? And does anyone know if there has been a Baby Rowlf cuddle pillow released yet? I have yet to see one, though I have seen Baby Piggy, Baby Gonzo, and Baby Animal.

Help me out!:smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Unfortunetly guys don't go in Claire's, and I think I'll keep it that way.

beaker

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Unfortunetly guys don't go in Claire's, and I think I'll keep it that way.
speak for yourself man, I got a niftily rad cookie monster pen and some stuff there. ^____^

Ryan

Reaction score
beaker said:
speak for yourself man, I got a niftily rad cookie monster pen and some stuff there. ^____^
Yeah, I just visited one, they had a lot of Sababa stuff, a few MB pillow dolls, and lotsa of nifty SS stuff, similar to Hot Topic stuff.

dmx10101

Reaction score
beaker said:
I just feel way out of place there.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Then why are you here? :wink:
It's not that, I have no problem with buying Muppets stuff and all. It's just that, I don't feel right going into and shopping in one of those all girls stores (Claires) by myself. :embarrassed:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Yeah, I just visited one, they had a lot of Sababa stuff, a few MB pillow dolls, and lotsa of nifty SS stuff, similar to Hot Topic stuff.
Yeah, but which pillow dolls? See any Baby Rowlf? do they even exist?:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man... I feel way out of place in a tweenage girl store... one of these days, I'm gonna have me sister go into one of them with me... so it can look like I'm watching her...

Fortunately, I have seen the Pillows at Newburry Comics (to anyone in New England) No... there isn't a Rowlf as of yet, I'm afraid... I really want to get that Gonzo though...