Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! It's fantastic how the classic clips are finally finding a (legit) home, hehe. I hope parents and kids are inspired to watch together. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh! I love the All Dressed up segment! LOL!

Funny how some of the clips work like that. But I guess it's minor and nothing to get to upset over, just be glad that the clips are there!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
None of your links are working for me. But when I go to the site it works just fine.:smirk:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anybody notice the edits they made in "B Is For Bubble"? :stick_out_tongue:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Anybody notice the edits they made in "B Is For Bubble"? :stick_out_tongue:
*nods* The kids in the remade version act less naturally than the ones in the Season 1 version; even though some fans might only remember (and prefer) the remake, it wouldn't hurt Sesame Workshop to include both.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they ever had a remake!:eek: Where have I been. But you are right and I agree hat the kids just do not sound as natural just like the newer theme songs. I especially can't stand the last pare of the new version of the song. That's when I noticed something was off. Instead when the gum pops and the Kid goes "POW" followed bu the other kids laughter, They have a kid who sounds like they are showing no real emotion going, "B is for bubble!" The kids are robot kids! *shutters*

ISNorden

Reaction score
B Is for Bubble

According to this article on Muppet Wiki, not only did Sesame Workshop remake the song eight years ago; they also adapted it for a street scene in a Season 30 episode. I haven't seen the street-scene version myself, but given the plot I assume that the "bubble gum" references became "bubble bath"...:rolleyes: