1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mikebennidict, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ErnieandTelly

ErnieandTelly New Member

Plus:
    Monster in the Mirror (Both Versions)
    Savion and Snuffy tap dancing
    A Very Simple Dance
    More Ernie and Bert
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

3. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

Somehow Elmo looks different in that clip. Less furry. When is that one from?

Greg
  4. Oscarfan

Somewhere between season 25 and 28. Season 29 is when, I think, they made the larger, shaggier Elmo puppet.
  5. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

For some reason, Elmo's Circle Song is just a blank black rectangle on my PC (even though the other clips in that list played all right). I'm guessing that Sesame Workshop is still getting glitches out of the site...*shrug*
  6. Oscarfan

7. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

I saw the I Beam on there too-as is every bit o' litter hurts (what year is that one from)?
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They even have stuff I've never heard of. Those ones must not have caught on that well...
  9. Oscarfan

I quess, since they were quite repetitive and predicible, like a Barney song.
  10. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Is anyone else having trouble with the site today?

Unless it's the fact I'm using a library computer.
  11. Oscarfan

The complete version of "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco". The link goes to the Disco playlist because the video is among the mnay that can't be found in searches.

A short part of a Super Mega Monsters bit about littering that's not in searches either.
  12. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

As some here may know, I'm not able watch any of the stuff off the SW website though have been lucky to view them at the library.

I tried to post a couple of clips when I was there recently but had trouble so I'll just mention a couple for now.

Maria demonstraits using tools by hammering a nail into the wall and hanging up a picture, then the wall fall on her.

Exit Cartoon.

The word exit runs out the door.
  13. Oscarfan

14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well there the one on video with the count hosting.

I thought it was really funny how he got all tired just dropped to the floor with no mercy, lol!
  15. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

So many good clips. Bad thing is, I will use up my downloads if i spend 2 long on there!
  16. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

I just learned of a couple of Muppets that were on this the 70's called The Busby Twins.

Type them up you'll find a few rather interesting clips that feature them.
  17. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Agreed. I saw "how crayons are made" and I sorta zoned out and went "woaahhhh I remember this, this is so weird, yet so cool" kinda thing. :insatiable:
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Love that clip! Especially the music!
  19. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

20. Oscarfan