Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BillyKal

Reaction score
I noticed quite a few of the Hawaii segments on YouTube.

Anyone know (I can't find it) if anyone has posted the segment Keola tells the story of Mount Snuffleupagus around the campfire with the rest of the cast sitting around? Then they go into the song.

Thanks,
Bill

ISNorden

Reaction score
I noticed quite a few of the Hawaii segments on YouTube.

Anyone know (I can't find it) if anyone has posted the segment Keola tells the story of Mount Snuffleupagus around the campfire with the rest of the cast sitting around? Then they go into the song.

Thanks,
Bill
I apologize for not having a copy of Episode 1091; the collection of episodes I downloaded a few years ago was missing that one. :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Thanks for posting this. Though I feel it'd be better served and would get more viewership if the youtube.com link to this particular landmark moment in Sesame Street were posted in the Classic Sesame Street Clips thread.
Just another little pointer to help show a fellow forum member the ropes. Great find and thanks for sharing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... Don't take it as a failure. Just learn from it and you'll get a better handle for where and how the forum sections work. Believe it or not, I had a bit of a tough time too starting out after first joining MC. So long as you learned something positive from this then it was a good experience.
*Smile.