Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Guy Smiley clip question

Would anyone know where this Guy Smiley clip came from? I found it from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgHD8ZyWow. I assume it's Beat The Time with Honker Homer because the picture from it (before it got taken down for some reason) looked familiar with this one. I could be wrong but would anyone know anymore info?

jisforjump

Reaction score
Does anyone have the clip of a Sanish singer singing about body parts? I remember this as a group of kids were playing on the playground. Haven't seen that one in a while.

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Does anyone have the clip of a Sanish singer singing about body parts? I remember this as a group of kids were playing on the playground. Haven't seen that one in a while.
Has that been posted on youtube yet? Because if it hasn't, I'll be happy to bring it up for you.

hemlock

Reaction score
Hello. Has anybody have a clip of those five dancers from Sesame Street episode #815? Just want to know. Thanks.

Steve

clipjj27

Reaction score
There are two clips

Hi, hemlock:

If you're talking about the five lady dancers ('Rockettes-like'), there are two such clips. One of them - featuring subtraction whereas each dancer 'disappears' - is on YouTube. The other one, where they 'introduce themselves' and feature the number 5, is not as of yet (or at least I don't think so). Hope this helps.