Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I want to watch an alternate take version of "Count to Ten with Nobody" from episode 815. Does anyone have the clip?

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Hello again. Recently, I've been trying to ask the G Man about doing another trade with me. We've been talking about it for awhile, but seems to be too busy to get back to me. And now, I find him posting up new stuff from muppet wiki. I'm at a 50 50 position right now. Anyway, if you have all or some of the stuff from him that I'm looking for, which are (Julie on Sesame Street, 2274: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Big Bird, Elmo and Grungetta are contestants on the "My Best Friend" game show, 2727: A day at the library, 2746: Season 22 premiere, 3010: Cyranose de Bergerac undergoes sensitivity training, and 3135: Season 24 finale.)[/FONT]

Send me a message or catch me on my youtube or email me @ jonrockz@wi.rr.com if you want to do it. And I'll message you back on the stuff that I have and see where we can go from there.

Thanks and a special thanks to Dantecat for taking care of my last request.
Jonny T-Bird

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Hello again. Recently, I've been trying to ask the G Man about doing another trade with me. We've been talking about it for awhile, but seems to be too busy to get back to me.
Relax. I just emailed you. I haven't been ignoring you. Sometimes it's easier to contact me through AIM than it is by email.

Also, a post like this probably belongs in this thread.

pagesidehigh

Reaction score
HERE I AM, AGAIN, SEARCHING FOR THE CARTOON WITH THAT SCARY CRACK THAT CAME TO LIFE....ANYONE?

also, that one about "my name is fred, they call me fred..."

:excited:

mikealan

Reaction score
Oh, no!

Both VideoJunki and kidsongstvshow got suspended!

And much worse, ISNorden removed all the classic SS material! :cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Both VideoJunki and kidsongstvshow got suspended!

And much worse, ISNorden removed all the classic SS material! :cry:
Is Kidsongstvshow the one that keeps putting full videos up in parts? I think that person was suspended like 15 times already. You see, it's something like that that endangers people who want to put up short ,<5 minute videos, like Isnorden, who was actually thrreatened with legal action. If that member can come her and ellaborate on the problems, that would be great.