Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hey! The official SS channel is now available to view!
Looks very cool- It's interesting that they've decided to show some clips on YouTube as well as on their own site. I suppose that anyone who likes the clips would also try to visit the official Sesame video site as well.

Also, notice that in the "similar videos" section of the page, many of the fans' videos are included. I would hope this means that Sesame Workshop is willing to let the fans put up what they like. Let's hope so! With all the fans and the official Sesame Workshop site, it looks like we'll have a huge selection of clips.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, notice that in the "similar videos" section of the page, many of the fans' videos are included. I would hope this means that Sesame Workshop is willing to let the fans put up what they like. Let's hope so! With all the fans and the official Sesame Workshop site, it looks like we'll have a huge selection of clips.
And if they don't, I hope they can upload them themselves. I mean, they have their entire catellogue, right? If they replace everything that was uploaded by fans in non-fuzzy, non-logoed, non-taped off TV quality, that would be a service.

And I hope they upload TEC and Square one as well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And it's great that you can also watch the clips in high quality as well!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I love watching the old cartoons such as: O Song,E Song,Capital I,Lower-Case N,Alligator King...:big_grin: