Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think they will wait till later when the new site comes up to start putting up more clips. I just can't wait for the new site to come up. I've been waiting for them to re-do some stuff.

dietrich

Reaction score
I hope that Sesame Street's official Youtube account posts more rare clips

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope that Sesame Street's official Youtube account posts more rare clips
I'm sure that will. I mean that can put in stuff that haven't shown in years. I just don't think that would have clips that do not show on the show anymore, yet have them remastered without some sort of purpose for them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have a huge database (or whatever) of all the clips that ever existed and ever aired on SS. They have access to the entire library. Of course, that takes time and effort. They do have to wade through thousands of clips.

Personally, I'm hoping for the entire Little Jerry Surprise song in English. Someone edited footage of the Hebrew edition with the album song, but the segments with Herbert Birdsfoot, and Herry with Bert aren't on the album version.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
It looks as if season 39 is going to be even more zany than previous seasons!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
They have a huge database (or whatever) of all the clips that ever existed and ever aired on SS. They have access to the entire library. Of course, that takes time and effort. They do have to wade through thousands of clips.
I know! I just wish that their was a way for the public to get a hold of it.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I've just spent the best part of an afternoon browsing both YouTube and Sesame's official site. I'd no idea there was so much around.
This is WONDERFUL, sincerely wonderful. I really hope that Sesame Street are sensible about co-operating with fans, and understanding that the reason fans put stuff on YouTube is simply to make it available to other fans to watch, and if there's more official stuff out there the less the fans will put up.

On Youtube I've just watched for the first time 'Anyone's Nose' - and I absolutely adore this number. it's just classic Louise Gold singing Cole Porter (well the tune is Cole Porter) a la Ethel Merman. It's the kind of number that reminds me why I like Louise's singing so much. It's almost as good as 'I Get A Kick Out Of U' (which doesn't seem to be up anywhere yet).
I also watched 'A Diva Sings The Alphabet" - Lovely to hear and enjoy Louise's stunning vocal acrobatics.
I also veyr much enjoyed Sally Messey Yuckael, plus Louise's cameo as an actress.

While on the official site I particularly enjoyed "The Cooperation Song" (the one with Herry Monster) - I'm pretty sure it's one of Jerry and Louise's duets.
I also watched 'I Could've Counted All Night' - clearly not Louise's puppetry (style's wrong), but she might be singing it, not sure.
'Some Enchanted Lunchtime' - what an enchanting performance from Kevin and Louise.

And then on both Youtube and the official site I watched 'Near And Far' -a great parody of Cole Porter's 'Night And Day'. When I first watched it on Youtube I wasn't sure if it was Louise's singing, but when I played the better quality version on the official site, I could hear the nuances in her voice that sound so distinctive.

What wonderful stuff this all is.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've just spent the best part of an afternoon browsing both YouTube and Sesame's official site. I'd no idea there was so much around.
This is WONDERFUL, sincerely wonderful. I really hope that Sesame Street are sensible about co-operating with fans, and understanding that the reason fans put stuff on YouTube is simply to make it available to other fans to watch, and if there's more official stuff out there the less the fans will put up.

On Youtube I've just watched for the first time 'Anyone's Nose' - and I absolutely adore this number. it's just classic Louise Gold singing Cole Porter (well the tune is Cole Porter) a la Ethel Merman. It's the kind of number that reminds me why I like Louise's singing so much. It's almost as good as 'I Get A Kick Out Of U' (which doesn't seem to be up anywhere yet).
I also watched 'A Diva Sings The Alphabet" - Lovely to hear and enjoy Louise's stunning vocal acrobatics.
I also veyr much enjoyed Sally Messey Yuckael, plus Louise's cameo as an actress.

While on the official site I particularly enjoyed "The Cooperation Song" (the one with Herry Monster) - I'm pretty sure it's one of Jerry and Louise's duets.
I also watched 'I Could've Counted All Night' - clearly not Louise's puppetry (style's wrong), but she might be singing it, not sure.
'Some Enchanted Lunchtime' - what an enchanting performance from Kevin and Louise.

And then on both Youtube and the official site I watched 'Near And Far' -a great parody of Cole Porter's 'Night And Day'. When I first watched it on Youtube I wasn't sure if it was Louise's singing, but when I played the better quality version on the official site, I could hear the nuances in her voice that sound so distinctive.

What wonderful stuff this all is.
The "Near and Far" song is a parody? Huh, I didn't think that; they do sound alike.