Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
That Pasta, It looks so gross, like it has way to much sauce and would be chewy and horrible :grouchy:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Not really a sesame street skit, but rather a Commercial for Sesame Street Chef Boyardee Pasta...

"Brought to you by the letters M.O.M."...as if dads, babysitters, and other adults never cooked for the kids? Cute tagline, but it goes against what Sesame Street teaches about everyone's families being different. (Of course, if every product tie-in were that faithful to canon, the ads would be long enough to qualify as infomercials...:smirk:)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
With SS promoting healthy lifestyles for the last few years, It beats me why McDonalds is still one of thier Corporate sponsors.

ISNorden

Reaction score
With SS promoting healthy lifestyles for the last few years, It beats me why McDonalds is still one of thier Corporate sponsors.
Why do you think McDonalds itself has begun promoting "Chicken McNuggets made with white meat...1% lowfat milk...and crisp, ripe Apple Dippers" in their commercials aimed at kids? It's a quick-fix attempt to showcase a few nutritious menu items, so that parents won't think the McDonalds/Sesame Street connection is hypocritical.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that chicken came in meat other than white, unless it was the guts.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is completely off topic, but I'll just say (before I add a new video) because they provide the money that funds PBS to buy episodes of the show. Unless McD's steps down and some other company manages to put up the same money, they'll continue to be the sponser (I could go on about it's basically just a tax write off... deductible charity work and free advertising... but once again Off Topic)

ON Topic, however:

AM Purple woman Muppet read the word "Bug" and said bug asks her out on a date. Can't say I remember this one, but it's crazy none the less....