Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Right - this was before my family bought a VCR, so the incomplete audio recording is all I have. That, along with a few other audio treasures that I have a feeling will soon become more available. . . :smile:
I wonder where the image came from.

I saw a page at Muppet Wiki that described that sketch, from CTW Archives files. I wodnered if that was the plot of an episode, but it looks like it was just a sketch. The other youtube users mention that it was repeated. Though I figured that the plotline didn't last more than two or three scenes, as that episode page (and I forget the number) mentioend two other Ernie and Bert sketches in the same episode.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Here's an episodes about 91/92 about the gang 0pretending to be super hero's. But Telly can't decide what he wants to be.

part 1

part 2

Here is also the episode where Shelly the turtle is scared of Barkley, and Gordon and Gina have to convince him that Barkley is a friendly dong and that he has no reason to hide in his shell or be afraid.

part 1

part 2

And here an episode where Big Bird Get the memory Flu, because his memory "flew". The only way to cure him is for him to be surrounded by the people he loves.

part 1

part 2

part 3

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here's an episodes about 91/92 about the gang 0pretending to be super hero's. But Telly can't decide what he wants to be.

part 1

part 2

Here is also the episode where Shelly the turtle is scared of Barkley, and Gordon and Gina have to convince him that Barkley is a friendly dong and that he has no reason to hide in his shell or be afraid.

part 1

part 2

And here an episode where Big Bird Get the memory Flu, because his memory "flew". The only way to cure him is for him to be surrounded by the people he loves.

part 1

part 2

part 3
Awsome find Caroline! These are great! Thanks for taking me down another child hood memory unlike Big Bird. LOL

Erine81981

Reaction score
You're welcome! I'm William by the way.
Thanks. And once again......DARN! I seem to get you two mixed up. I hate when i do that. *paste a big picture of Steamboat Willy with William's name on it* Ahhh that should help me. *walks off*