Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing that...that clip still cracks me up!

You're quite welcome. I've been searching on You Tube for the clip for the longest time. I hope it doesn't get deleted from YT. Since it's vintage SS, it's hard to find.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Dee I love these videos! You're awesome for posting them! I don't know why, but as a kid I loved these songs! Good message too, I think it still applies today!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee I love these videos! You're awesome for posting them! I don't know why, but as a kid I loved these songs! Good message too, I think it still applies today!

I wish that people could see these videos now, and apply them to their lives. Humanity is trying to put a band-aid on ecology by slowly making more "green" and "eco-friendly" products. Mankind doesn't seem to take matters seriously until damage is done. Landfills are full, oceans are still littered with trash, trees are cut down to make way for new homes & mini-malls. Such a sad world we live in. :cry:

talco

Reaction score
Looking for Marvin the Agent Sketch/Clip

hi

a long time ago i happened to see a clip where a muppet director is directing auditions for new shows.

a banana is auditioning for a wild animal role, the director sends her to practice her growl, while a tiger goes frantic and later is tested for a commercial that needs fruits and vegetables.

does anyone know it?

of so, please send to my email: fviykh@gmail.com

thanks so much