Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Though I was hoping to find it online, rather than spending a lot of money on that, but it's something to think about.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
MarioZone69 is back.

MarioZone69 is back as MarioZoneAlt69. And now, The Birdcall Boogie is back on Youtube. :cool:

dinoboy

Reaction score
Do you think that Sesame Workshop knows about their classic SS clips posted onto youtube? Could that be the reason why they didn't include those classic clips within their official more sunny times website?

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I love watching Bob sing 'Good Morning, Starshine' with a bunch of hippie muppets. Who knew Bob was a cool guy. I also like 'Gimme Five' with the 1970's groovy disco music.

Pockets 8

Reaction score
When I discovered you tube about 2 or 3 years ago, I was so glad to find many old clips of Sesame Street. Soon after, I got Sesame Street old school Volume 2 and now I want Volume 1. SO MANY great memories when looking at these clips on you tube. Here are some of my favorites:
1. POCKETS
2. The count counting letters to himself
3. The bridgekeeper - circles
4. Pinball count
5. how cheese is made
6. all the Don Music clips

There are way too many more to list!

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Oh no!

Dfirebird3 got suspended, again! I think it was Lionsgate that claimed his Sesame Street materials. :mad::eek::boo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... we're gonna all have to find new video providers.

Really... Lionsgate may have given us some nice specials for a year (and absolutely nothing now.... Hmmmmm) but they should get OVER themselves. They claim THEME songs! THEME SONGS! Anything that's breifly on one of their videos that THEY DON'T OWN they claim.

Anyone ever the heck heard of Contains content FROM disclaimers? (only video I could think of that had such disclaimer... I give Classic media NOTHING but credit for their "contains content" stuff. They put it on 2 of my YTP's and didn't force me to take them down or kill my account... YET).