Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Just Happy To Be Me(Origional version) - I haven't seen that one since 2003 on Noggins "123 Sesame Street".

Pizzeria Dos - I haven't seen that since I was 4.Someone NEEDS to put that back up on Youtube.[/quote]

May I ask what the original virsion was like?

I know your in school, but I saw the Pizzeria Dos not to long ago on PBS. But I know ISNorden put it up now.

Nyperold

Reaction score
Hmm. Let's see if I can conjure up some memories, here.

Well, there was the girl that puts things in a jar which make her laugh. Animation.

Same quality of animation, the whole of "Know Your Carrot", or something like that. "And DO remember: redheads are called 'carrot-tops' although carrot tops are green!" That one.

Then there's the bit with this girl who tries to play frisbee with a dog, but ends up using her ball, instead. McFerrin sings BGM. Live-action.

"Hello, Hello, Happiness!"

Hmm... there's this one Grover & kid moment... I forget how it comes up, but this little girl pulls up her shirt a bit, and Grover comments on it.

Maybe wandering out of classic mode a bit, here, but any of the kids' safari ones where it ends up with the letter of the day swinging across a couple of times, accompanied by the Tarzan yell.

EDIT: Ah, and there was this other oldie where there are these kids dancing to various kinds of music.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
May I ask what the original virsion was like?
The origonal version was sung by Kingston Livingston III and it featured him doing the opposite of what his friends does,(like wearing his hat at the front),showing he's being himself.It also includes his friends singing backup.Hope this helps.

Xerus

Reaction score
If anyone has that classic S cartoon about a seal telling a story of silly sailors, can you please post it? I've been wanting to see that long lost favorite SS cartoon of mine.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The origonal version was sung by Kingston Livingston III and it featured him doing the opposite of what his friends does,(like wearing his hat at the front),showing he's being himself.It also includes his friends singing backup.Hope this helps.
Okay, then that leads to my nexr question. Was there another version of this? By the way, I also saw this on PBS lately, too.

EDIT: Ah, and there was this other oldie where there are these kids dancing to various kinds of music.
Thet also make a remake of this. But I'm sure that classic SS fans would be very critical of it, though.:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Thet also make a remake of this. But I'm sure that classic SS fans would be very critical of it, though.:smirk:
More than likely. Hehe :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, okay! I've heard about it but I've never seen it before.

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey, guess what?!!

Somebody posted the rare classic skit, The Mr. and Mrs. Game on youtube. :smile: The one where Guy was the host and Mr. Beautiful Day and his wife were the contestants. A big thanks to Mokeystar for letting me know about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oov5Xjjt0JY