Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

wiley207

Reaction score
They also have BD and Kermit in that B skit as well.
"MmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMM-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Man, Frank Oz can be pretty scary if he wants to, not just the Beautiful Day Monster but Fred the Dragon as well. No wonder he's one of the most popular Muppeteers.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I just reposted "Pizzeria Dos"; thank goodness I have a logo-free copy on my machine. As for the rest, I'll keep looking with you! *crosses her fingers*
thanks for posting this!!. it's missing something without Grover, but still very funny :big_grin:

does anyone have a clip of the original version of "The Moon Shines" they can post? it was an animation/song from the early 80s (I think) with vocals by Jerry Nelson.. and it was released on the Bedtime Stories and Songs video.. I've seen the newer version with Herry & Zoe singing the song, but I"m curious to see what the animation version looked like :cool:

Nyperold

Reaction score
Yeah, probably. Even when all they do is add these little musical riffs and sound effects to it, it still kind of bothers me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Interesting! It was nice to see the picture all sharp and cleaned up (though I am partial to the old school look). I'm not sure why it was a capital S but...Anyway thanks for posting!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Interesting! It was nice to see the picture all sharp and cleaned up (though I am partial to the old school look). I'm not sure why it was a capital S but...Anyway thanks for posting!
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought the animation was great (but wondered about the S). If it's a joke, it's a clean joke at least...*whew*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't get it? How is it a remake if the music is exactly the same and what's with the S?:confused: