Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Well I've heard of The Clash though never The Police and The Cars.Are those bands still active?
No, they're not, at least not often. However, last year the Cars revived as the "New Cars" with Todd Rundgren (instead of Ric Ocasek) on lead vocals. The Police performed their hit tune "Roxanne" from 1978 on the Grammy this year (it was the ONLY part I liked).

Also, "The Letter N" may also be a subtle parody of "Rapture" by Blondie (albeit slower); it kinda sounded like that, and its video ("The Letter N", that is, not "Rapture") might've inspired the Kingston Livingston III video for "Just Happy to Be Me", since they both had black-and-white "flashback" moments (as well as people dancing during some of these moments)

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Actually, all 3 of sawing14s recent posts were AWESOME!! I just remembered how much in my youth I LOVED "The Sign Says Don't Walk". I know it sounds weird in retrospect, but when I first heard "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M., it reminded me of that song. Anybody else see that connection or was I just crazy? :stick_out_tongue: