1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Classic Sesame Clips on Youtube

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Al Hempker, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

2. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Yay, it's Bert and Ernie's Blackout!
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

4. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

Hello MC.

This is one that I just uploaded, "Wait Right Here at the Bus Stop Sign." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6IJ03kQ8w
    There's alot more rare classic bits where that came from. I do have to fix some technical diffculty though before I upload anymore stuff that I plan to show on youtube. But have a wonderful 4th of July! - Jonnytbird
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

There is something that I've been wondering. Are there any people who have removed clips that they uploaded after the clips were put up on sesamestreet.org, or even once Sesame Workshop put the clips up on it's own youtube channel?
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

9. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

11. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

12. jazzmandon

jazzmandon New Member

Old Sesame Street Episodes Availability

Hi all!
    I'm new to the forum and don't know how to navigate around, so I might not be posting this in the right place. Hopefully someone can redirect me if I need to go to another location. Anyhow, I want to know if any resources are available online (freebees, I mean) with the OLD Sesame Street episodes. I don't necessarily want to burn a CD (although I could), I just want to watch some of them with my 2-year old son Benjamin. Any help out there?
    -The Jazzman
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

You aren't in the right form but it's alright. We all understand. I know when i first came i wrote in one of the worng forms but who cares.

There are two Sesame Street old School Volumes out right now. The second one just came out last year. If you did know that i understand. If your looking for other shows just go to the form labeled "Trade, Buy and Sale." It'll help you out with finding people who have lots of Sesame Street Episodes other then the ones on the 2 volumes. Hope this helps. Peace out brother! :D
  14. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

15. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

I know this has nothing to do with anything Sesame, but I know that a lot of you are also Disney fans, and that it relates to YouTube in a sense:

I really loved viewing DTV and DTV2 videos on YouTube, and I'm sure you've seen those videos on the old Disney Channel. Many of the ones on there are "private" videos. I really wanted to see the ones for The Drifters' "Up On The Roof", Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual", and Roger Miller's "King Of The Road", and I was really wondering if any of you saw these DTV videos before. If so, could you tell me what footage was featured in those particular videos?

Thanks a heap, and have a good night!

BlueAM
  16. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

17. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

18. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

Hey. I found a clip from a Barrio Sesamo episode and from 0:01 to 1:55 it features this rare muppet song made from late 70s, early 80s. I have no idea what's it's about, mainly because I don't speak Spanish. But if anyone knows more about it, please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBHFHe5p1Ho
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I don't know the name but from the looks of it. It's must be a song about people you meet in the neighborhood but not i wouldn't know.
  20. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

It's this song.