1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Classic Sesame Clips on Youtube

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Al Hempker, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Not really a classic clip, but this IS an odd advertisement for Sesame Street records from K-tel featuring odd animated versions of the characters....
  2. Drtooth

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, I jinxed it... sort of... FTB hasn't been removed from YouTube, but the user who posted them has suddenly made all of his/her videos private, probably to avoid that happening.
  4. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Pretty neat little tid bit you found muppet maniac. This had to have aired when Sesame Street went to Hawaii. Awsome find!
  6. Drtooth

Mid-90's Coming Soon on Sesame Street teaser

I ripped this off of someone else's video (a Youtube poop) but I posted this as a favor for (I believe) Buddyboyalt. I managed to take everything out that was Youtube poopish... so it's going to fade in and out at odd times.
  7. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Not exactly classic, but here is the scene with Sherlock Hemlock and Jerry Nelson from Episode 4206:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vccx1QcO4LM

I noticed Jerry Nelson's voice in this sounds kinda similar to Floyd Pepper! But then again, it usually does...
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

9. Help on Youtube

Someone on Youtube uploaded their own version of PWMS (Play With Me Sesame), with :p:(:super:and Elmo (instead of PD). The voices were perfect, and the backgrounds were good, and the Muppeteering was excellent. Anyways, I watched it on Tuesday, and now I can't find it. Can you guys help find it. If you find it, it's worth a watch....
  10. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

11. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

12. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

While I find the whole commericial quite interesting, I am more intruiged by the stuffed animals, lol. So THAT'S what they looked like back then, huh?
  13. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

14. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Looked like Mandy didn't look too thrilled to be on SS at first. :rolleyes: Then again. I myself am not a big fan of Mr. Patinkin.
  15. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

16. U2Shark

U2Shark New Member

17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

18. SesameMike

SesameMike Member

Kermit, Cookie Monster, and 3 levers

Not on YouTube, but on Google Video, and it's in Hebrew,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2134914169741755979#

This is where Kermit tries to test Cookie Monster's intellect by presenting him with a machine with 3 levers. A cookie is behind a glass panel in a box. Lever 1 activates a hammer. Lever 2 turns on a water jet. Lever 3 lifts the panel, enabling access to the cookie. The video shows CM testing the machine, then hitting lever 1, to "crunch cookie into crumbs". The video ended there. In the original, he then soaked the cookie with lever 2. Then he hit lever 3 (or did he just smash the panel?) and enjoyed a snack of... "cookie soup".
  19. Drtooth

20. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member