Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

MARK

Reaction score
Does anyone have the clip of Beat the Time with Grover.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hmmm.... it looks like all the old clips are gone.... interesting. :smirk:

BillKal

Reaction score
Yeah I just noticed that too. I saved the Funky Shapes Dude, Subway, and the Golden An. When I click next there is nothing else to look at!!!

PiLfan

Reaction score
either there's a glitch with the site, or they're removing the ss clips due to copyright concerns maybe? the films i loaded are still in my profile, but don't show up when you do a "sesame street" search anymore.

you can view them here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=PiLfan

you can search for other users who posted a lot of clips and view the videos in their profiles as well.

hopefully, the site will be back to normal before too long.

ISNorden

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
either there's a glitch with the site, or they're removing the ss clips due to copyright concerns maybe? the films i loaded are still in my profile, but don't show up when you do a "sesame street" search anymore.
I bookmarked a longish Sesame Street playlist last night, and can see all the oldies just fine. So you're probably right about a temporary problem at their end...

ssetta

Reaction score
PiLfan said:

you can view them here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=PiLfan

you can search for other users who posted a lot of clips and view the videos in their profiles as well.

hopefully, the site will be back to normal before too long.
That's very possible. Because I've also noticed that everything on the site is taking a wicked long time to load.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I dont think its the copyright, but more that its a problem on the site. It should get fixed soon.

zns

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of the great stuff has been taken off. It certainely can't be copyright laws or anything like that. Hopefully everything will return to normal soon.:smirk:

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
They have quite a few things on there, yes, but they don't have the movement group thing I'm looking for. Unless that was removed too?

T

Twiddlebug

Classic SS clips on youtube

I just watched a couple of these and I think its great. Great to see the old bits that were truely classic. I watched the "Kermit News & the Wrong Seven Dwarfs" and one of the Chris Surf music bits. I like these old bits better than the newer stuff. Am I still stuck in the seventies and eighties? Maybe.:sing: