Classic Sesame on Electric Company DVD's

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've read that the "Willy Wimple" song appeared (as for why it was on there I have no idea). And some people think that the silhouette songs came from SS as well (though it's possible they could've done a simplified version of it, but I've never seen that).

zns

Reaction score
This is something that I'm definately adding to my Muppet collection, even though TEC dosn't have much to do with them.:smile:

doctort13

Reaction score
This is great news! We are waiting for Amazon.com to ship it to us :smile:

BillKal

Reaction score
Not specifically on Sesame Street....but Big Bird, Grover, and Oscar make appearances on The Electric Company ---- all on this set.

Big Bird is in a Fargo North Sketch trying to decode a message about him trying to find home.

Grover is in Vi's Dinner upset because he can't remember where he lives (duh???)

Oscar does a duet with J Arthur Crank.

--RE Sketches that are also on SS... there was a cartoon that had to do with a machine that spitted out stuff that begins with M such as Marshmallows, Meatballs, Mud, and Melons....then mistake (the man gets sucked up by the machine and then spitted out). This cartoon reminds me of the SS Cartoons....whether they actually appeared on SS I can't answer that.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
BillKal said:
Not specifically on Sesame Street....but Big Bird, Grover, and Oscar make appearances on The Electric Company ---- all on this set.

Big Bird is in a Fargo North Sketch trying to decode a message about him trying to find home.

Grover is in Vi's Dinner upset because he can't remember where he lives (duh???)

Oscar does a duet with J Arthur Crank.

Yeah, this was already mentioned and explained in this thread. Thanks :smile: