Classic Sesame Street is Back!

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Sorry about this everybody

I'm really sorry for getting everyone's hopes up about this. I thought they really were airing older episodes like Golden Teeth said. But mabye he saw some of the older sketches that were in the episodes and assumed the episodes were older as well. Keep in mind in Season 30 they were still airing old skits that went back as far as the very first season. But who knows, mabye eventually this channell will start showing some of the older shows. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if it was something like Season 29. At least then the whole entire show was Sesame Street and no Elmo's World. Once again, I'm sorry for any disapointments this may have caused any of you. :embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I think for the most part all the networks show ad's this way for other shows on their network, but the next step is a buger restaurant.

Disney's an interesting case, because every sense they became a basic cable channel, the only commercials that the show, are for their own programming.so instead of depending on ad revenue like every other channel, they depend solely on the merchadizing of their own shows to pay the bills.