Claw Machine

Ernie101

Reaction score
Claw machine attacks agin! There is a gonzo in walmart i have spent three fricken dollars trying to get! OK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHH! I hate it i will achieve!

Joe

Reaction score
are there any fairs/carnivals coming to your area soon? the local fair was this past weekend, and they had the same muppet plush at one of the games. It's still gonna cost money (because the games are designed so you lose - unless you know the secrets behind them :stick_out_tongue:) but it's probably easier than trying to get it from a claw machine. :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
If your smart youd know aerosmith i was trying to get a plush whitch is if you didnt know a action figure

kansasteen14

Reaction score
well Ernie101 if you were smart you would know this is for palisades action figures and even if it wasnt this wouldnt go here as a plush is a stuffed animal not a poseable action figure and please learn to spell I could barely read part of ur post(I spelt ur wrong on purpose)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though I should agree that this should be in the Merchandise section (att: Philip Chapman, hint hint!) I stongly agree and sympathise with Ernie 101! I spent five bucks (on seperate occations 1 and 4 dollars respectively) TRYING TO GET ANIMAL DOLLS from a crane game (I'm usually good at these thing, unless they're rigged). One time, I was sooo sure I could get it, but it wouldn't work. And the @*&#&& Machine was backwards, so I wasted a dollar because the stupid thing was backwards. I almost got him, and the %$^&^&*%^&%*&^*( thing slipped through the claw!!! GRRRRR!!!!

As for carnival games, I wased 3 bucks (at a quarter per turn table) trying to get a Heathcliff doll!!!!

I hate Naanco toys. Why they can't just sell them to the general public confuses and infuriates me!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Even though this is in the wrong section of the forum (hee-hee) I still thought I'd reply. Just as I was thinking "only a MORON would fall for these claw machines) I wasted a dollar yesterday trying to liberate EITHER a Tuxedo Kermit or a Curious George on top of a rocket from a claw machine. So I'm the moron.

For the record, the Curious George was much better quality than the Kermit. And the Kermit wasn't wearing any pants, which made me uncomfortable, even though I'm used to seeing him totally naked!

Quinnnnnnnn

Lu775

Reaction score
And the Kermit wasn't wearing any pants, which made me uncomfortable, even though I'm used to seeing him totally naked!
Somehow having him wearing a top, just re-enforces the fact that he's not wearing any bottoms.
When he's au naturelle, (no clothes Kermit) it's just not as noticable.

Where are you guys finding these claw machines? I can't remember the last time I saw one....

Gonzo

Reaction score
They recently (over the last year or two) have made a big resurgence around here--I see them in most of the bigger grocery stores and retail stores--around here, that's Smith's, Fred Meyer, Target, Albertson's...other than that, they're in most of the arcades...if they're still called "arcades" these days. MAN I feel old.

Quinnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
Moron, nothing...I'm usually good with claw machines (unless they are the rigged carnival ones or ones with buttons instead of a joy stick). The trick is to predict how it will grab at the toy, as in how strong the grip will be. I only try them if there is a remote possabillity that the toy will be grabbed at the right angle. I almost DID get the Animal that time, it was juuuuuuust about to lift him up when it lost its grip.

Drat!!!