1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Clean Cut Kids"

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Saironi, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Saironi

Saironi New Member

Just how did the Canteen scene in the Alice Cooper episode go? I keep picturing Fozzie one moment with a group of Whatnot kids, the next, the kids transforming into monsters (maybe the Vile Bunch, Alice's band) and ganging up on him to scare him and either laughing afer he runs or towering over him.
  2. Mickey Moose

Mickey Moose New Member

As I recall, Fozzie was freaked out by all the weird acts on the show, so he said he was going to stay in the canteen with "these nice kids". The kids then bared their sharp teeth, cackling at Fozzie. They never really ganged up on him or anything like that. Fozzie then said to himself, "why can't we have one normal act on the show tonight?" or words to that effect. Then they cut to Robin singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".
  3. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

And before that, Gladys gave out an order for a spider sandwich. that's about it.
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

Hmm... aww, I forgot what I was going to put on here!!