Clifford repaint going spare...

anathema

Reaction score
I have an unopened figure here - anybody want? Or maybe someone would like to trade for a repaint Janice...? ;-)

dmx10101

Reaction score
anathema said:
I have an unopened figure here - anybody want? Or maybe someone would like to trade for a repaint Janice...? ;-)
I just got a Clifford repaint from Toysrus.com/Amazon.com for $8.99, and the Rizzo repaint for $6.98.

jediX

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I just got a Clifford repaint from Toysrus.com/Amazon.com for $8.99, and the Rizzo repaint for $6.98.
Amazon has repaint Rizzo?

jediX

Reaction score
Let me know when you receive it if it is the repainted or not since the title doesn't designate it as the repaint, whereas it does w/ Clifford.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Let me know when you receive it if it is the repainted or not since the title doesn't designate it as the repaint, whereas it does w/ Clifford.
I already got it a few days ago. It is the repaint. They have rizzo listed twice, one is the nonrepaint and one is the repaint- the one I linked to is the repaint, I can guarantee you that.

jediX

Reaction score
Nice, I'll have to get that then. Now if only the Floyd & Zoot repaints were as accessable I'd be set. Well, except for Rowlf, whom I've never seemed to be able to win...

I curse the day I chose Lew Zealand over Repaint Zoot @ EB ::smacks self in face::

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
anathema said:
Drop me a line - I would like to have it, Thanks :halo: