Cliff's Nightmare on FOX Thursday

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
"Cliff's Nightmare", the episode of the Cosby Show featuring many of the Muppets from the Jim Henson Hour will be airing this Thursday, December 5, at 3:00pm EST on FOX 25 WFXT in Boston. I don't know if any other FOX affiliates carry the Cosby Show and follow the same schedule, but it's worth checking your local listings.

Just as a note to Canadians, this is the FOX affiliate that Bell ExpressVu carries here. It is channel 303.

Mark

beaker

Reaction score
Ack, a decade later and Im still trying to get this on vhs, heh.
I'll have to check to see if this will be on all the afilliates...but folks, this is truly Must See tv!

count123

Reaction score
hey, id really appreciate it if someone could copy it for me. i live in southwest ontario and doesnt seem like im gonna get it. let me know via email if you can

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Hey count123! Where in London do you live? I just moved from there up to Barrie in the spring. I am a graduate of Western and most recently lived on Proudfoot Lane (1 block east of Wonderland and Oxford).

I will be in Stratford for the holidays (where I grew up) so if you know anybody there, I could drop you off a copy on the 24th!

Mark

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have to agree with Count. I don't get that channel. I get it on Channel 15. (I can't remember the letters though) Anyway, I get the channel at the dorm, but not at home. I think by the time they play it, I'll be home for the holidays and won't get the channel. And it may be a while before they play it on Nickolodeon. I'd like to have that one on tape.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll have to find a blank tape and time record it! I'm going to have to miss it, because I have a class.

Of course, knowing WFXT, they'll chop off HUUUUUUUUGE bits so they can air dumb ads for Boston Melodramatic, or some such hoo ha!

You sure this isn't Cliff's Nightmare where he gives birth to a hoage?

beaker

Reaction score
Nooooo!!!! 12.5 years later and I miss it...looks like they replaced it with the newer Cosby, drechhh.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Strange coincidence... On Thursday night on Nick, the episode of the Cosby Show "It ain't easy bein' green" played at 9:00 eastern time.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
You sure this isn't Cliff's Nightmare where he gives birth to a hoage?
that episode was sick!!! i mean, Bill "Comedy-Doesn't-Have-To-Be Dirty" Cosby does a wicked dirty episode of the Cosby Show. i mean, South Park definitley isnt as dirty as that!!!

anyways...it's december 6th....so i'm to late to have read this thread..........