1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Clips of Pajanimals '11!

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by GSmiley2007, Oct 2, 2011.

1. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

2. starchild

starchild New Member

My family and I love these guys! Back when they first appeared on Sprout in 08 my wife and I wondered why nothing more was being done with "The Pajanimals" other than the 3 to 7 minute song shorts we were getting and now they are!! It's about time!! Also I'm assuming the reason they changed Cowbella's accent is so that she would be more understandable to children in a 30 minute format?
  3. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Yeah... that could be the reason. I guess it's almost like how Gobo lost his Canadian accent when Fraggle Rock became a cartoon.

Too bad I don't get Sprout, though... :-( Also wish the Pajanimals would make appearances on other shows.
  4. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, he still sorta had it. It wasn't quite as clear as when Jerry performed him, though. he didn't say , eh? at the end of sentences that much. Apparently, that's how every Canadian that ever existed talks... 'cept for Shatner, Trebeck and a whole bunch of others that don't talk like that. :D