club announcement?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Request E-Mailed.

Thanks Ken--If I accidentally made myself miss out on VC Beaker and The Club, I'd be banging my head against my desk until the San Diego Comic Con... :big_grin:

BAZ

Reaction score
The check is in the mail!

Well actually the money order is in the mail.

Ken, do you have the additonal VC Beakers yet or are they still on order? Any clue on when we can expect them?

dr. gorry

Reaction score
i got the e-mai.ken don't hide it.i saw sculpts of zoot and something that looked like a lobster bandito near rowlf's foot.your busted!lol.i saw a gonzo scuplt too!thanks for the pics.4 preview scuplts in 1 email.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ROWLF Figure!

Wow Ken! He's amazing! give my good word to the sculpter!

i think his head my need to be a little bigger to fit with the body, i know rowlf is a fat dog, i try to hide it, but it is true...he's like my own dog!lol

the the grand piano!!!! it's was BEST to do the grand then the upright! there is so much detail in it!

Rowlf the, look's like a polar bear right now, but only because he's not painted yet;-)Dog.

Jackie

Reaction score
Has anyone still not gotten their email? I'm starting to worry now...

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how to JOIN the club, but haven't been able to find the right single message in the 114 pages of posts in the "Ask Ken" message to join....and I wanna see my Rowlfie! And join the club, for that matter....any info?

Quinnnnnnn

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
They have sent me the form which must be printed and then sent by mail with $30.00 (if you live in the USA) or $40.00 (if you live outside the USA)...

Since I live in Portugal, for me the price is about €40 and because €40 is about 1/10 of the average wage in Portugal, I will never join the Club... :frown:

However, I would be very glad to help you... Tell me your e-mail so that I can forward the form to you...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hey Ken would it be ok to print out the order form in another color since Im out of black ink?