1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Marlon Fraggle, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Last year, my friend Hirake! Pony Key--who is a fan of Muppets and ponies, stumbled upon this thread, and when he saw how some members reacted negatively to mbmfrog's idea of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters meeting those of Sesame Street, well, he took it as a challenge and immediately got to it. And they said it couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't be done! :crazy:

Before I post the comic, however, let's play a little game of Red Light, Green Light. Now, when I say "red light", nobody is allowed to post anything until I’m done posting; it's a 15-page chapter and I don't want it to be interrupted. When I say "green light", you can post whatever you want to your heart's content. Remember, no one else posts until I say "green light", okay? Good. :) Red light!

LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  2. Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street by Hirake! Pony Key

DISCLAIMER: This My Little Pony comic is intended for bronies and does not suit the needs of any preschool child.

Sesame Street © Children's Television Workshop/Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic © Hasbro Studios and Studio B Productions/DHX Media Vancouver. All Rights Reserved.

LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  3. Green light!

4. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh Marlon! I can't believe he would pull this off. Your comic strips were colorful and I loved it from beginning to end.

*gives Maron a radish muffin*

Marlon Fraggle likes this.