Codename Kids Next Door voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS’S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today’s V/A Focus is that popular Cartoon Network show, Codename, Kids Next Door. About a team of crime fighting kids who try to fight adult tyranny. This show features a lot of popular voice artists.

BEN DISKIN: Numbuh 1, Numbuh 2, Delightful Children
LAUREN TOM: Numbuh 3, Mrs. Sanban
DEE BRADLEY BAKER: Numbuh 4, Tommy, Delightful Children, Mr. Fibb, Toilenator, Heinrich Von Marzipan, Joey, Bradley the Skunk, Prof. Bob, Mr. Mogul(sometimes)
CREE SUMMER: Numbuh 5, Cree, Mrs. Lincoln, Delightful Children, Mrs. Gilligan(first voice)
CARLOS ALAZRAQUI: Ace/The Kid
JEFF BENNETT: Mr. Boss, Mr. Fizz, Destructo Dad, Mr. Beatles
GREG CIPES: Lt. Seltzer
GREY DELISLE: Lizzie, Crazy Old Cat Lady, Grandma Stuffums, Soccermom
JOHN DIMAGGIO: Big Brother(first voice)
JENNIFER HALE: Numbah 86, Mrs. Uno, Mrs. Beatles, Nurse Claiborne, Mrs. Thompson
MARK HAMILL: Stickybeard
JASON HARRIS: Numbuh 274
TOM KANE: Simon
JANICE KAWAYE: Numbuh 83, Numbuh 84
TOM KENNY: Mr. Wink, Knightbrace, Chester, Common Cold, Interesting Twin Boy, President James Nixon McGarfield
MAURICE LAMARCHE: Father, Potty Mouth
MATT LEVIN: Numbuh 60
RACHAEL MacFARLANE: Numbuh 362
CANDI MILO: Ms. Goodwall, Grandma Lydia, Mrs.Gilligan(second voice)
DARAN NORRIS: Count Spankulot, Big Brother(second voice)
ROB PAULSEN: The Great Puttinski, Robin Food, Mr. Mogul(sometimes)
KEVIN M. RICHARDSON: Dr. Lincoln, Cheese Shogun Roquefort(first voice)
ROGER ROSE: Little Juan
NEIL ROSS: Grandfather
KATH SOUCIE: Mighty Mom
TARA STRONG: Mushi, Numbuh 363, Interesting Twin Girl
FRED TATASCIORE: Cheese Shogun Roquefort(second voice)
JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR: King Sandy
FRANK WELKER: Monty Uno, Prof. XXXL
BILLY WEST: Numbuh 13
DAVE WITTENBERG: Numbuh 74.239, Ernie, Nick, Dodgeball Wizard
KEONE YOUNG: Mr. Sanban

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The show seemed pretty cool at first, but Cartoon Network made too big a deal out of it, acting like it was it's MOST important show, which pretty soon made it impossible to enjoy.

Xerus

Reaction score
Kids Next Door reminds me a lot of Darkwing Duck, with it's humor and regular villains who keep appearing. Mr. Boss reminds me of Steelbeak and the Ice Cream Men remind me of the FOWL Eggmen. Mr. Fizz and the Liquidator are both beverage experts and use liquid based attacks. Plus the Toilenator and Bushroot are alike because they're not very competent villains and just want people to like them.

Also, Numbuh 2's brother, Tommy, actually put on a Darkwing hat and cape and started acting and talking a lot like Darkwing, only calling himself The Tommy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved this series. I think the Grim/KND crossover was too much hyped for what we ended up getting. The episode where Nigel becomes Mr. President in an anti-KND dreamscape future confused me with its ending. Bradley was later turned into ROBOBRADLEY, aka KND Operative Numbah 6. There are a couple of missing characters like KND Operative Numbah 14 from Sector N, Numbah 10 from the KNDNN who's Nigel's cousin, Maurice the undercover KND Teen Operative, and others... But this is a pretty good roster you've posted X-Man.
BTW: Cree's KND Operative number was 311 if you want to add that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the Christmas Special (Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.) was one of the best Christmas specials I've ever seen. The dead on satire of X-men and Marvel writing prose was dead on perfect. I just wish they'd have the rest of the series available somehow. They still haven't released Operation Z.E.R.O. to DVD, even though they all but promised it would be.

Xerus

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved this series. I think the Grim/KND crossover was too much hyped for what we ended up getting. The episode where Nigel becomes Mr. President in an anti-KND dreamscape future confused me with its ending. Bradley was later turned into ROBOBRADLEY, aka KND Operative Numbah 6. There are a couple of missing characters like KND Operative Numbah 14 from Sector N, Numbah 10 from the KNDNN who's Nigel's cousin, Maurice the undercover KND Teen Operative, and others... But this is a pretty good roster you've posted X-Man.
BTW: Cree's KND Operative number was 311 if you want to add that.
Thank you, Count. I'll go ahead and mention some guest voices since you asked. Khary Payton voiced Maurice, Phil LaMarr voiced Numbuh Infinity, Jim Cummings voiced Vin Moosk the Tie Hunter as well as the King of Spinachia, Jason Marsden voiced an executive kid named Windsor, Scott Menville voiced Numbuh 85(Numbah 86' brother Paddy), Kurtwood Smith voiced a retirement home owner, Roger Jackson voiced the Clownfather, I found out that Grey Delisle voiced Numbuh 14, and I still don't know who voiced Numbuh 10 though.

Xerus

Reaction score
I really liked the final episode INTERVIEWS where we see Numbuh's 2, 3, 4, and 5 all grown up and live action too. They were talking about their last mission with Numbuh 1. It had almost everyone in this special and I liked the message the creator wrote at the end, "Stay young!" Because Numbuh 1 told his friends even if they're 100 years old, let's all stay young at heart.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Xerus.

Wait... The final hour-long scavenger hunt episode had live-action segments? Guess I never noticed.
The Christmas episode, Operation Z.E.R.O. and that finale are among my faves. Others include the over-arching story arc episodes where we get glimpses at the KND Organization's workings, like the one where Tommy foils Father's animal ray.

Xerus

Reaction score
I liked the NAUGHTY episode too. They even had Tom Kenny voicing a Stan Lee like narrator.

And I thought it was ironic how usually the Kids Next Door never help adults but tried to save Santa Claus. While the Delightful Children who normally love to please adults try to ruin Santa.

Xerus

Reaction score
I really do like the Kids Next Door a lot, but do you also think that KND kind of teaches kids some negative things like adults are your enemies, eating vegetables will harm you, and schools were built by adults to brainwash kids? I don't think this kind of cartoon could've been made during the 70's or 80's when main networks wanted cartoons that teach kids to be nice and obedient.