Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't like anything diet, LOL! And I don't like the taste of any diet cola either.:stick_out_tongue:

But I remember when Surge was popular. Twice the caffeine as Coke. Now that was the stuff way back when, hehe! I feel only saying things like that.:stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
Yup, I hate anything diet, too. Can't stand the taste, can't stand the aftertaste.

I actually never knew of the red and blue Coke, and they sound interesting. But I know I wouldn't have gone for New Coke. And I've never tried anything like Jolt or anything like that. I tend to stick with what I know I love, and am darn proud of it! :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Winslow, I think you've discovered Gonzo's secret! :concern:
You know, you may be right!

Now I'm going to be eating a rubber tire, while riding in--and demolishing with a heavy mallet--a vintage automobile while playing the bagpipes while trying to catch a cannonball, as I'm pulling a Thelma & Louise over a giant gourge, while yodelling "The Flight of the Bumblebee" with my eyes closed!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can definatly tell the difference. I perfer coke better. Pepsi, even thouh I do drink it, is too syrupy. Funny thing is, I love to drink coke warm. Coke warm is the best way to have it. But I have to have my pepsi cold or I cant drink it.

My favorite drink is Mountain Dew, though. Cafeine and sugar! My parents wont buy it for me though...

Mountain Dew with a cookie! For some reason cookies make me hyper, and when I drank a Mountain dew and had a cookie during school lunch one time I was bouncing off the wall for a few hours!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My brother gets that way when drinking kool-Aid after 10. Any, I've always like Pepsi better. But I'm staring to like coke a lot more then I used to. My parents are the same way. They never really but us sugary stuff, and they never let us have caffeine, either, oh well, LOL! But I can drink Pepsi any kind of way. I usually have to have any kind of drink coke, but when Coke gets worm, it gives me a headache. Pepsi doesn't have that same affect on me, however.

Oh, and great stunt, Winslow Leach!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I think Pepsi's sweeter. I don't mind either, but I think I'm a Coke girl! I dig the vanilla flavoured one, too. Cherry's nice, too. Does anyone remember the lemon-flavoured Pepsi? Came out early 2000's I think. I don't know about you yanks but here in Aus it didn't last very long, plus you could barely taste the lemon.

Pork

Reaction score
yeah I remember, Pepsi with lemon twist, hehe. My sister liked it but I agree with you kiki. I couldn't taste the lemon enough.

lael

Reaction score
Coke~ TO ACIDIC! leaves a nastyness in my mouth & throat about 10 minutes after I drink it. that is if I make it to the end of the can.
Diet Coke~ I'm a die hard DIET COKE fan. Not so much with the one with the lime in it tho.
Diet Coke Plus~ Anyone tried this one yet? They added Vitamines & Minerals to it & it tastes too much like reg coke for my tastes.
Pepsi~ TOO SWEET!
Diet Pepsi~ Not bad for diet, but tastes like too much like reg Pepsi.