Collect-a-Pals

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Has anybody seen these? http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Collect-a-pal

I think they're SO cool and really fun. I picked up a Snuffy the other day and absolutely love it. Has anyone else gotten any? I really want The Count and Grover but I'm finding them impossible to find. I know they're available at Target and Wal-Mart and they run about $3 each. So... a great price for a fun little toy. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Must get Cookie Monster. Me need to put on desk at work. People think me childish, but me don't care!

Seriously though, these are adorable and would perfectly sit well on my desk. I need to get one!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
a little late on the news.. but i'm not one to talk :stick_out_tongue:

These have been around for about... maybe 2 years? i could be wrong... but i wanna say just about 2 years... someone who knows for sure is going to show up and be like "sorry CoOKie... you are incorrect. They have been around for exactly 1 year, 10 months and 17 days" lol

theprawncracker

Reaction score
a little late on the news.. but i'm not one to talk :stick_out_tongue:

These have been around for about... maybe 2 years? i could be wrong... but i wanna say just about 2 years... someone who knows for sure is going to show up and be like "sorry CoOKie... you are incorrect. They have been around for exactly 1 year, 10 months and 17 days" lol
Really? Two years? I had no idea! I thought they were new! :stick_out_tongue: Maybe THAT's why I can't find Count or Grover. :insatiable:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I haven't noticed them until earlier this year... but if they were out, it could have been a regional test market type thing..

I swear I posted a thread about this a while back...

You know, I was all set to start collecting these, then all of the sudden I fell into collecting the Mr. Men figures... well, because I HAVE a lot of Sesame Street stuff, but I have never seen Mr. men stuff in my entire life outside of the books.

But I'm pretty much finished with those, so I can start collecting these again.

It's a sad state of the toy world when the preschool stuff is cooler than everything else.

oh... here's the thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ahh... I looked for your thread, Drtooth, but just couldn't find it. Sorry about that. Someone can merge our threads if they wish! :sing:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
These are the coolest! My 9½ year old son LOVES THEM!

Though I thought I completed the collection tonight when I finally picked up Ernie, dang! :stick_out_tongue: So Grover and The Count are htf? Maybe they just haven't been released yet.

Snuffy is my Son's absolute favorite, followed closely by Oscar, but he loves Cookie during bathtime, and Elmo in the car! I didn't get to open Ernie tonight, got home too late, but we'll see how he likes him during playtime tomorrow!

Cool simple toys. :wisdom:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though I thought I completed the collection tonight when I finally picked up Ernie, dang! :stick_out_tongue: So Grover and The Count are htf? Maybe they just haven't been released yet.
Oh, they're all out now. Some are just harder to find than others. I managed to snag the top 2 best ones up as soon as I found them.

It's great to see that Fisher Price features characters outside of Elmo for a change. They really brought back Oscar with a vengeance, and now we have Count VonCount merchandise. And Snuffy too. And these are hardly rare characters (No Benny Rabbit, no Sherlock hemlock) but they've been missing in action for years.