Collection of Palisades Figures for sale

wheniwasyoung

Reaction score
I always hated it when someone would join a forum, then proceed to sell something right away. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I am going to be doing just that. I apologize to all for the lack of etiquette. However, I believe the best place for my collection to go is into the hands of a true Muppet fan. I love these guys, but life chooses its own way, and it is time to say goodbye.

I have seven loose figures: Kermit, Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Crazy Harry, Gonzo, and Bunsen. I also have Muppet Labs (without box) and The Electric Mayhem Stage MIB. I would like to get 250 for the lot, and don't want to break them up, but if I have to I will. Price is negotiable. (note: all figures have their accessories, including the card backer, except Beaker, who came with Muppet Labs. They have only been used for display. The only broken piece is the camera that comes with Kermit, but it is included.) Also, I will have to charge for shipping, but I won't gouge you, I will only ask what the actual costs are.

I also have this plush animal I will throw in the lot if interested. If not, I will sell him for $10.00 alone. Thanks for looking!

los

Reaction score
If you do end up breaking them up. I'm interested in Kermit Fozzie Floyd and Dr Teeth

Steven Rigney

Reaction score
If you break it up, I'm interested in the Animal Mayhem Stage, and Fozzie if 'los' doesn't take it.

Lfdiorio

Reaction score
Hello, if you break up, I'm interested in the Animal Mayhem Stage and Dr. Teeth. Thank you!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
If you break it up, Id want Gonzo and Fozzie.