Collector's Club Email Reply Turnaround

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get a reply (email) from the Collector's Club? I emailed them, havent heard from them, but dont want to bombard them with more of the same email if they just havent got to it yet.

towels

Reaction score
I emailed yesterday evening, and the very friendly Kate Horn and I exchanged emails throughout this afternoon. I'd expect replies Monday when they're back in the office!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I also emailed them yesterday afternoon; Ill give it a few more business days then try again.

grail

Reaction score
maybe towels emailed slightly before you, then used up all your time talking to her...

man i'm evil...

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I emailed yesterday and had a response about an hour later-- but I had a very simple question.

In my experience, Palisades customer service is quite good. They pride themselves on it and with good reason.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Ok, I personally don't have any email filters installed, and as far as I know, the only email filter from my service is Earthlink Spaminator. I have checked that frequently, but no Palisades emails. Is there anything else I should check to make sure emails aren't getting blocked? Im not on their list of people who they couldn't get in contact with, but Im still concerned since I havent received any club emails. Earthlink mail servers are slow, but this would be a little overboard.

Also, which address did you mail? A personal one, club@palisadestoys.com, or info@palisadestoys.com?

I dont know how difficult they are to set up, but if they had an automated response, that would be really helpful, at least then you would know it went through, and not have to worry about that.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago while they were at the SD Comic Con inquiring about the club. I just decided to ask them there. Ken and Mike answered my question and then told me that email turnaround should be relatively quick.

It took them a couple of days but I got an email response also. I used info@palisadestoys.com with the question...

I would suggest waiting until maybe Monday. Maybe Kate Horn was just at the right place at the right time to email Towels a couple of times...

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Im still concerned since I havent received any club emails.
Me too. And I know there are a few others in the same boat. Weird, eh? Oh well, I e-mailed the club address yesterday so hopefully they'll be kind enough to send it again. I wonder what's causing the problem? There are no filters on my e-mail address so there should be no reason why they shouldn't arrive. I'd prefer that the lovely people at Palisades were actually working (get those membership kits packed! :wink: ) rather than wasting time sending out e-mails which should have come through in the first place. It must be just as annoying for them as it is for us.

Fingers crossed that this is just a teething problem and that it gets ironed out soon :smile:

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Ok, I personally don't have any email filters installed, and as far as I know, the only email filter from my service is Earthlink Spaminator. I have checked that frequently, but no Palisades emails. Is there anything else I should check to make sure emails aren't getting blocked? Im not on their list of people who they couldn't get in contact with, but Im still concerned since I havent received any club emails. Earthlink mail servers are slow, but this would be a little overboard.

Also, which address did you mail? A personal one, club@palisadestoys.com, or info@palisadestoys.com?
I used the club@palisades address.
I'm using Yahoo, and I check my Spam folder daily, but I guess I was assuming yahoo wouldn't actually bounce emails (unless my box was full) and would just direct them into the Spam folder. Anybody out there know more (on this particular issue) than I?
:smile:

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I emailed the club three days ago I think and have yet to recieve a response. I wonder what is going on? I still haven't recieved the fozzie email or my club package yet. This is weird. I got the first club update email with no problem, and I sent my payment the first day paypal was available so I know they got it. I also sent the club an email about changing my email address and I haven't gotten a response about that either.