Collector's Club question

bmcadoo

Reaction score
I missed out on the Muppets line of toys. Just now getting started although they are cancelled. I plan to collect the Sesame Street figures when they are released very soon.

My question is with the Collector's Club. I see you can get certain figures through it (Super Grover being one for SS and others with Muppets). Is it worth the $50 to sign up to purchase these figures? SS and Muppets are all I'm intersted in collecting. How many figures will be released through the club. I've heard of Big Bird being offered as the next SS figure through the club. I definetely need that one.

Just some opinions on your experiences with the club and what you think the Sesame Street line will bring to it.

Thanks

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's good, but it's not great. The introductory package is super, the exclusives with free shipping is spectacular, but you can't get a hold of other exclusives (like Sweetums) or just plain old figures like regular series figures and playsets. And despite being a member, Toyfare and other toy magazines seem to get first looks at new stuff rather then club members.

The "Made In China" stuff from the "Playground" section of the club page make it worth it I guess. When you take into consideration it's a lifetime membership; it's acceptable.