Comedy Puppet Clips, Stand Up Comedy Project

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Hey friends!

I asked Buck-Beaver and he suggested I post here and ask for a bit of help with a project. I do stand up comedy part time, and am a graduate student. Im in the process of putting together several "live" clips of my stand up comedy from my last show.

We recorded it live with BEAUTIFUL digital audio and video, and the clips look and sound superb. So, in a few weeks, I'll be unleashing them on youtube and facebook and hoping for some feedback. I REALLY enjoy doing stand up comedy, it's probably one of the most fun and challenging things I have ever done.

What I'm needing a bit of help with is this. I want to attach a clip at the beginning of my life stand up. So, when you go to watch my stand up comedy clip, there will be a little "intro" video attached to it. I wanted this to me something funny with Puppets.

I was wondering if anyone with original puppets wanted to work with me on filming a "joke before the jokes" skit? It would be fun, VERY simple, very brief. I'm literally talking about just a few minutes of work here. But it will be fun.

Anyone interested in using their puppets in a little comedy clip? I promise, this will be fun and the more outrageous and silly you are, the better!

Let me know, and feel free to post here so we can talk about it. I am open to input. I also could probably use more than one clip, since I have several live stand up comedy clips to preview over the next few weeks/months.

Thanks for the help! :rolleyes:

---Chuck

PS: I do adult comedy, so if you are easily offended by George Carlin, or SNL, or things like that, this won't be for you. My goal is not to offend anyone here on this forum. Just a heads up, that my comedy is not for children, and as a parent I am careful about protecting kids! Just a heads up there for anyone who is very conservative! :embarrassed: