Coming Next on Sesame: Out of Context Gold

minor muppetz

Reaction score
These sound pretty interesting. Don't really remember much about them, though. What year were they in?
I'm pretty sure it was from 1993-1998.

I feel like these should have been called "Coming tomorrow on Sesame Street!" instead of "Coming soon!", since it seems they always were promoting tomorrow's episodes.

I remember watching the episode where Slimey landed on the moon, on the friday before the season 30 premiere, and seeing it end with a clip from the season 29 premiere, with new kid Jerome being sad because he's moving to Sesame Street. I had caught the end of that one recently and was excited about it coming on soon... Only for the new season to start soon. I never thought about the fact that the episode might have been broadcast on saturday or sunday.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
These sound pretty interesting. Don't really remember much about them, though. What year were they in?
Muppet Wiki states that the "Coming Soon" previews were added for season 27 and dropped once season 30 started.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At first reading this thread i didn't remember any of them but then i watched the intro and outtro and one with Cookie Monster finding a Monster

Yes, there were some really strange ones. I was a kid when they had the "Coming Next" features, and the one that I most clearly remember was one where Baby Bear and Zoe see a crank on Oscar's trash can, like a jack-in-the-box. BB twists the crank, and Oscar flies out of his can into the sky. Does ANYONE remember this??
And i do remember this one for some reason. I can't remember why but i do remeber Big Bird cranking the crank and Oscar shooting out of his can.

You know i wonder could it had been Oscar's Mother other then Oscar or am i thinking of something else?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I recall seeing one on YouTube involving Snuffleupagus and a pinwheel... not sure if it's still around.