1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Coming Soon! iYip

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

2. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I just bought the app yesterday, I L:flirt:VE it! The Yip Yips are hilarious in this! It's not much but it's enough to have you going on it a lot!
  3. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Why do I think operating one of the martians would be the greatest job of all time?

Yip.
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I downloaded this a few days ago. It's fun to use.
    I noticed on a screen there's a green martian. I've never seen a green one before. Not sure if it was some sort of coloring or what.
  5. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i just bought this also it is vey great a wonderful app for both fans and children alike. I also saw the green martin aswell which i never saw on the show strange they didn't colour it pink orange or blue