Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Has anybody even noticed that ROOSEVELT FRANKLIN, DON MUSIC, AND THE TWO-HEADED MONSTER ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS SEASON??!! THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT FOR MUPPET FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Has anybody even noticed that ROOSEVELT FRANKLIN, DON MUSIC, AND THE TWO-HEADED MONSTER ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS SEASON??!! THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT FOR MUPPET FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A. Two-Headed Monster has been making regular appearances for the past 4 years or so.
B. Where was it said Don Music would appear?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
1. Oh, I haven't watched Sesame Street in a while.
2. On the Don Music Wikipedia article.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ugh. I hate when Wikipedias are vandalized by those kinds of fans that think that writing it on Wikipedia makes it so. Yeah, we ALL love Fifi LaFume, but posting "she gonna get hur on moviee" isn't going to give her a freaking movie.

However, it would be nice if Sesame Street upheld the "Hidden Gems" from season 40 and just shoved some classic characters into the background. I did like how Herry had 2 silent cameos this past season. I don't see why they don't do this more to fill out crowd scenes.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
However, it would be nice if Sesame Street upheld the "Hidden Gems" from season 40 and just shoved some classic characters into the background. I did like how Herry had 2 silent cameos this past season. I don't see why they don't do this more to fill out crowd scenes.
That would be awesome! And if Don Music even showed up in a background cameo that would be incredible. Of course, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to have him on the show to do his head-banging piano bit and show the headache he inevitably gets- and thus teach kids that it's a stupid thing to imitate.
But yeah- I'll take all the classic Sesame Street characters on the show I can get.:smile: (hint hint.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don would have to be recast, but I'd think either David Rudman or Tyler Bunch would be up to the task. If they were to recast and use him... which they obviously won't.

They clearly have some of the AM based classic characters made up. I don't see why they just don't use them to fill out crowd scenes more, anniversary season or not. The Generic monsters are cool and all, but I like how they brought back Guy Smiley first as a silent cameo in the Count golf skit. We need more of that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's what I'm assuming is an animated bit from the season:

I don't quite see why they're uploading these things this early, but whatever.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said. Bizarre. There hasn't even been a press release about the next season (I don't think we would expect one for a couple months), and they're already promoting it via Youtube. Makes me almost think these were skits that were supposed to be in season 44, but were held over.

Status
Not open for further replies.