Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Another bit of news I was told about that was announced at the PBSAM - there's going to be a Cookie Monster special of some sort debuting in February 2015. No real details were revealed except that.

So, anyone who thinks Elmo's the star of the show should really review how much Cookie has shot up in the past couple of years.

SSLFan

Reaction score
SO I JUST SAW THE GREATEST THING POSTED ON INSTAGRAM!!

They're filming Word of the Day segments, and guess who's making an appearance with Murray at the Staten Island zoo....

BIG BIRD!!

Even if it may be a one time thing this season, I hope it convinces the writers to use Bird more for on location Word bits! Especially if he has good chemistry with Murray. I can't wait to see the final product!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, anyone who thinks Elmo's the star of the show should really review how much Cookie has shot up in the past couple of years.
Cookie has been everywhere the past season. Even if it wasn't for his segment. Just all around a huge jump in Cookie and Grover the past several seasons. And not just on the show, either.

All that's missing is a large, expensive Cookie Monster toy to hit the shelves before the Christmas season. And they should totally sell some of the Crumby Pictures as T-shirts.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Cool. It looks more like it'll be for the Murray has a Little Lam tune-ins, not the Word on the Street open. But hey, it's awesome he's there.

It would be more cool if he had his "out in public" tie.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Awesome! This is a great opportunity to become more acquainted with Matt's Count voice! (Not that he does a bad job.)

Status
Not open for further replies.