Coming Soon: The Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery

mikealan

Reaction score
Since the middle of 2004, I've been thinking about creating picture sections of characters from The Muppets and Sesame Street. From the summer of that year to my junior year of high school, I've created picture sections of my favorite characters from The Muppets and Sesame Street and sometimes I've created some exclusive sections that do not have to be my favorite characters so pretty soon this year or next year, I'm going to form this project into my new website-The Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery!

I've scanned lots of Muppet pictures from most of my merchandise and I've printed and surfed most of the pics around the Internet so here are all 40 sections I've developed (some of them I will be making next year when I'm at college):

Kermit the Frog (from Classic Muppets) (features pictures focusing on Kermit on The Muppet Show, Muppet movies, & Sam & Friends)
Kermit the Frog (on Sesame Street) (features pictures focusing on Kermit on Sesame Street)
Miss Piggy (features pictures focusing on Piggy)
Fozzie Bear (features pictures focusing on Fozzie)
The Great Gonzo (features pictures focusing on Gonzo)
Ernie & Bert (features pictures focusing on Ernie & Bert, some pics focus on Ernie and some pics focus on Bert)
Big Bird (features pictures focusing on Big Bird)
Elmo (features pictures focusing on Elmo)
Rowlf (features pictures focusing on Rowlf)
Animal (features pictures focusing on Animal)
Oscar the Grouch (featues pictures focusing on Oscar)
The Count Von Count (features pictures focusing on The Count)
Grover (features pictures focusing on Grover)
Cookie Monster (features pictures focusing on Cookie)
Scooter (features pictures focusing on Scooter)
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker (features pictures focusing on Bunsen & Beaker, some pics focus on Bunsen and some pics focus on Beaker)
Statler & Waldorf (features pictures focusing on Statler & Waldorf, some pics focus on Statler and some pics focus on Waldorf)
The Swedish Chef (features pictures focusing on The Swedish Chef)
Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem (features pictures focusing on The Electric Mayhem band. Animal is part of the band but he will appear on his own section. Some pics focus on Dr. Teeth, some pics focus on Floyd, some pics focus on Zoot and some pics focus on Janice.)
Slimey the Worm (features pictures focusing on Oscar's pet little worm Slimey)
Rizzo the Rat (features pictures focusing on Rizzo)
Prairie Dawn (features pictures focusing on Prairie)
Zoe (features pictures focusing on Zoe)
Telly (features pictures focusing on Telly)
Mr. Snuffleupagus (features pictures focusing on Snuffy)
Robin the Frog (features pictures focusing on Kermit's little nephew Robin)
PIGS IN SPACE (features pictures focusing on PIS Link Hogthrob & PIS Dr. Julius Strangepork. Some pics focus on the spaceship Swinetrek.)
Guy Smiley (features pictures focusing on fan-favorite Guy Smiley)
The Two-Headed Monster (features pictures focusing on fan-favorite The Two-Headed Monster)
Pepe the King Prawn (features pictures focusing on Pepe)
Nigel the Conductor & Regular Link Hogthrob (features pictures focusing on fan-favorite Nigel the Conductor and Link in his normal clothes)
Others from The Muppets (features pictures focusing on all other Classic Muppet characters from The Muppet Show, Muppet movies and Muppets Tonight)
Others from Sesame Street (features pictures focusing on all other Sesame Street Muppet characters and animated/film segments from the show)
Cast of The Muppets (features pictures focusing on the group of Muppet characters)
Cast of Sesame Street (features pictures focusing on the group of Sesame characters)
Muppet Babies (features pictures focusing on the Muppet Babies, both Muppety and cartoon)
Other Henson/Muppet Productions (features pictures focusing on other Muppets Holding Company and Jim Henson Company shows/movies such as Fraggle Rock)
Live-Actors on Sesame Street (features pictures focusing on Sesame Street's live-actors on the show like Bob, Maria, Susan, etc.)
The Great Santa Claus Switch (features pictures focusing on this rare 1970 Christmas special)
The Electric Company (although this is not my favorite show, but it features pictures from it)

Mike

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Good idea BUT, if you post pictures from other sites, at least put where you got them from. Good luck! :zany:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Pretty sweet. Will you focus JUST on The Muppets or also Sesame Street characters 9and maybe the Fraggles)?

mikealan

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
Pretty sweet. Will you focus JUST on The Muppets or also Sesame Street characters 9and maybe the Fraggles)?
The Fraggles WILL be part of my section-Other Henson/Muppet Productions.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this. Will it be appearing online anytime soon? I'm up for sending any pics you may not yet have. A few rare ones have I.

Bea:zany:{*excited!*}regard

mikealan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'm looking forward to this. Will it be appearing online anytime soon? I'm up for sending any pics you may not yet have. A few rare ones have I.

Bea:zany:{*excited!*}regard
This site will appear online just after I finish the rest of the sections that I haven't worked on yet. This will last pretty long because the only sections I will be working later this year are:

Others from The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight
Sesame Street Group
Muppets Group
Sesame Street Live-Actors
Other Henson/Muppet Productions (includes Fraggle Rock)

mikealan

Reaction score
Actually, something is really exciting to me! This summer I am learning about how to make web sites and pretty soon, I will be able to create this picture site on-line and this August I will be adding the four following sections to the site:

Kermit the Frog (Muppets)
Kermit the Frog (Sesame Street)
Miss Piggy (Muppets)
Ernie & Bert (Sesame Street)

And I will be adding some exciting character sections from The Muppets and Sesame Street on any month, just like the Muppets' toy line from Palisades.

mikealan

Reaction score
mikealan said:
The Fraggles WILL be part of my section-Other Henson/Muppet Productions.
Actually, the Fraggles will be part of my new section I've developed-Fraggle Rock. My site is going to have 44 sections, so along with Fraggle Rock, I've developed three new sections:

1. Sam & Friends/Early Appearances (just before Sesame Street and The Muppet Show)
2. Creatures of the Planet Koozebane (features pictures focusing on Male Koozebane Creature, Female Koozebane, Baby Koozebanes, Koozebanian Phoob, Koozebanian Spooble, Merdlidops and the Four Fazoobs)
3. Others on Muppets Tonight and Muppet movies

mikealan

Reaction score
Beginnings of my site

Muppet fans,

I have published my new website called "The Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery"! If you would like to view my site, go to:

[[http://mikealan802.tripod.com/themuppetsultimatepicturegallery/]]

Unfortunately, it is not finished yet but we will get things started with Kermit (both Muppet and Sesame appearances), Piggy, Ernie & Bert. All other favorite characters will be arriving as soon as possible when I'm at college.