Coming Soon To Muppet Monster Database...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll! Well good news and bad news but here's what to expect to the near future:

• More Sesame Street Skits
  • No Muppets Tonight! Gallery because it might be released on DVD.
  • No more Muppet Show galleries because they are being released on DVD also. :wink:
  • Maybe a "Jim Henson Hour" Gallery
  • Pictures from the first "Litte Muppet Monsters" Episode.
  • Pictures from such specials as: "Stars and Street Forever"; "The Muppets Go To Walt Disney World"; "Don't Eat the Pictures" (but don't expect that too soon.)
  • More updates for the index.
  • A Filmography section.
So get ready because more things are coming right at you! Note: If we have a "Jim Henson Hour" gallery no picture's from Danny's Anthology will be posted so dont expect pics from "Monster Telethon." Also it will take me awhile to make the screen captures since I have so much going on.

Also for those who want video clips or mp3's from Muppet Monster Database you will NOT SEE ANY VIDEO CLIPS or MP3'S unless you trade with me I will not post any video clips or mp3's unless they are for the index which you will see some mp3's in the index of voice clips but not songs; skits or anything. Sorry.

Also, don't be asking for these right away or you won't be seeing these coming anytime soon. :smile: I have a life like you all and can't dedicate my whole life to the muppets so don't expect to see these anytime soon or not at all! These are just ideas and haven't worked on anything yet except for the JHH pictures.

Have a nice day! And if you have any questions or feedback feel free to post it here!

zns

Reaction score
All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck with your website Barry.:smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
Why hasn't your site been updated.
Because I have been very very very very very very busy. I am considering to pull the plug on the website...