Coming Up: Jim Lewis

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I thought I'd give everybody a heads-up, Jim Lewis and I are supposed to talk this week about the new Pepe book, in an interview to be presented on the next show. I want to give people the opportunity to post questions here (or email, if you'd rather send them that way, but don't PM me or my inbox will explode) that they'd like Jim to answer. I can't promise that every question will be asked, but I do promise that I'll read and consider all of them for the interview. Also, try to keep the questions close to the subject of the book; I understand there are many general Muppet questions to be asked as well (and some of those may be asked) but remember that Dwayne has the "Ask Jim Lewis" thread open for those questions as well. :smile:

Thanks!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, that should be great to listen to! Let me then be the first to present a question. I meant to ask this in the Ask Jim Lewis thread about Before You Leap, but never got around to it, so I'll just ask it about this book, and maybe it'll just raise writer's and publisher's consciousness about Henson-related books in general. I'm visually impaired and I was wondering, is there any chance of an audio version of this book being made available?
Thanks for doing this, Jim and Steve!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow
Let me think about this...

Jim it's your good friend Dwayne here and I want to thank you for answering everyones questions on the Ask Jim thread. The two year anniverseury of Asking you questions is comming up, and i though about doing some kind of tribute of your favorit Muppet production. The question is which porduction would you like? Ir if there is anything else you can think of that you would like please let us know.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey Steve, are you going to pre-announce the three most awesome interview subjects EVER (that you sent in an email to me) here on MC, or will you let it be a surprise? I know that I'll be really intrigued to see the reactions of people (especially those who are fans of that particular show that all 3 of them worked on) when they hear that these three are on the MuppetCast!

Sorry to be rather glib about it, but unless Steve pre-announces these guests too, I am extremely loathe to spoil the surprise.

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I don't think I'll announce it widely until after the conversation(s) are recorded.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Ahh. Okay then. Thanks Steve, and will those conversations happen before all the Christmas shows start Thanksgiving weekend?

BJ

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Two questions... one for Steve, one for Jim.

Steve, it might be too late, but would you like me to record an intro for Jim as one of the characters? I'd be more than happy to!

Jim, it's Ryan, what kind of shoes are you wearing while recording this interview with Steve? It's very important that this is answered... :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Two questions... one for Steve, one for Jim.

Steve, it might be too late, but would you like me to record an intro for Jim as one of the characters? I'd be more than happy to!

Jim, it's Ryan, what kind of shoes are you wearing while recording this interview with Steve? It's very important that this is answered... :wink:
Ha ha Ryan what kind of shoes where you wearing when you typed that question?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well... I hardly think that's any of you're business! :attitude:

:wink:
Runs to old high school and opens up old locker and get his old gym socks) Here Ryan I thought this would make up for my rude question! (Lays smelly socks at Ryan's feet) Enjoy. Oh and in case you where wondering i am not wearing any shoes or underware when i typed this.