Compilation FanFic - Fozzie's Muppet Comedy Video Show

D

Dil

This would be made as a Treasure Collection of Muppet Show Comedies.

(In Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook, the only guest star in this compilation insert that is a comedian is Milton Berle. The rest of the guests featured in this compilation are rather... bo-ring.)

(At the beginning, while we are hearing the Muppet Show theme, and we see the shot going from the outside to the inside of the show, we see the opening credits:smile:

the
Muppets
present...

starring
Good Ol' Fozzie Bear...

in

FOZZIE'S
MUPPET COMEDY
VIDEO SHOW

(Now we see the show with an audience full of Muppets, and a purple curtain, and the drumroll is heard, and the lights are going around.)

ANNOUNCER: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Fozzie's Muppet Comedy Video Show! Live at the city of Chicago!"

(camera cut to Statler & Waldorf at the balcony.)

STATLER: "Why did we come?"

WALDORF: "Yeah, that Fuzzie Bear is just a twerp!"

(both laugh.)

(camera cut back to the curtain.)

ANNOUNCER: "And here is your host, fabulous and fuzzy, our own funnybear, Mr. Fozzie Bear!"

(the light stops and looks at the curtain, which then rises, and the lights goes off, and then we see Fozzie Bear, while the audience cheers loudly for him.)

FOZZIE: "Thank you! Thank you! And thank YOU! It's really great to be here! QUIET!"

(The audience goes silence.)

FOZZIE: "OK, welcome to my Comedy Video Show. Unfortunatly, my brother, Ozzie, couldn't make it because of his Graveyard agent who sells things was so sick, that somehow still today, the Vicarr has a Coughin' salesman. Wocka-Wocka-Wocka!"

(The audience laughs.)

FOZZIE: "Speaking of the Dead, our first video clip features a trio of pigs singing on a mountain. That was one of my favorite numbers sung by pigs."

WALDORF: "Well, why not turn into a pig?"

FOZZIE: "Uh, no."

STATLER: "Well, too bad. And when you are a pig, you'll get a pork chop."

FOZZIE: "A Pork chop who?"

WALDORF: "You! Whether you're a pig or not."

(S & W laugh.)

FOZZIE: "Will you cut that out? (faces the audience) Here it is, "Happy Wanderer", sssss!"

(inserts clip of "Happy Wander".)

I'll be back for more.

D

Dil

Be patient, now, Bill Bubble Guy.
It takes some time for me to make some more.
Just relax...