Complete 15 DVD Best of the Muppet Show Set

cbrucia

Reaction score
I have an extra, unopened set of the complete TimeLife DVD collection for Best of the Muppet Show. It's 15 DVDs with three episodes each for a grand total of 45 classic shows!!!

Please note that only two of these DVDs are currently available in stores while the rest are only available in sets through TimeLife.

Standard price for each disc is $24.95, but I'm offering the set for $18 each ($270 total), including free priority shipping!

If interested, please e-mail cbrucia@yahoo.com.

uncleduke

Reaction score
You can get them cheaper than that from time life, so I doubt you will find any takers.
You might want to break them up, and sell them as individuals on eBay.

cbrucia

Reaction score
Full Best of Muppet Show DVD Set New Price

Whoops...I meant to type that the full set is for sale for $250 with free priority shipping...that's $30 off the discounted TimeLife price not including the free shipping.

If interested, e-mail cbrucia@yahoo.com

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Whoops... you can get the set of 15 DVD's for $119.97 plus shipping through Time Life. So, as Uncle Duke said, I don't think you'll get any takers here. :wink:

See page three of this thread for the info we've shared with one another about how to get the set so cheaply:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2968

As you can see, we can buy two sets at your price, and have an extra set left over, just as you do. :wink:

Movies205

Reaction score
Hey I'll give you 50 bux for hte whole thing...

GWGumby

Reaction score
I'll top that with an offer of $45.01!