Complete 15-DVD Muppet Show Set for Sale (6 Unwatched)

cbrucia

Reaction score
I regret to have to do this, but I'm selling my personal 15-DVD Muppet Show set (The Time Life one) to pay off debt before my marriage. Instead of selling on eBay, I thought I'd try to help out a fan of the show who wants it, but doesn't want to pay the Time Life price and exorbitant shipping.

I watched the first 9 DVDs once, so they're in Mint condition, just not in the plastic wrapping. I never got around to the final 6, so they are still unwatched.

Since a new full set on eBay goes for around $150, I'm going to sell mine here for $125 plus $8 for Priority Mail shipping. I only get to check out this board from time to time, so any interested parties can e-mail me directly at cbrucia@yahoo.com. If you'd like to check my history, you can look up my feedback rating under 'dvdcb' on ebay.com. Also e-mail any questions.

Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough to buy another set down the road as I really love the nostalgia of the show...but right now I've got pay off these credit cards so the new wife doesn't hurt me.

cbrucia

Reaction score
Anybody Else?

I had two buyers express interest but then drop out? Any other takers? Please let me know by Wednesday, Feb. 4, or I'll move on to posting on eBay.