1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Conan O Brian Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Ernie101, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

They had a guy walking out of a big building and as soon as he passed off kermit feel to the ground from the roof.They amde fun of this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

3. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Could you elaborate? ;)

- Billy :cool:
  4. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I'll echo what Ryan said and say: huh? :confused:
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

to quote miss piggy from TGMC

" I don't understand any of this..."

ahh, it's too bad i did away with my "Rowlf the, Enddings", i could have thought up a really good one...
  6. Ryan

Ryan New Member

ZACK!

Shame on you! Thats a quote from TMM! Where is your head today??????:confused: ;)
  7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

ZACK

How dare you mis-quote???

:p

- Billy :cool:
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well guys...I've got the boiling tar...Billy you get the feathers...Ryan, get the funny Richard Nixon masks...we'll take care of this misquoter..

:D

-Matt
  9. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

What are you doing up so late watching Conan O' Brien?
    You should be sleeping and getting ready for your spelling test.

hahahahaha, I'm just giving you heck. :p
  10. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hehehe.

Yeah no offense but I don't think its very cool that the original poster person is leaving us hanging like this...the (not so suspenseful) suspense is killing me! Well no, nevermind, I'm just curious about Kermits falling from the sky. Shouldn't we all be a bit curious about that? :)

-Matt
  11. grail

grail New Member

okay, i think he was trying to say that on the Conan O'Brian show, they dropped a Kermit from the roof to the ground (like he had jumped) and then proceeded to get a laugh out of it. all of last weeks should repeat on the second cycle this week. so if you really want to know, stay up waaaaaaaaay late and watch the second Conan every night this week...tomorrow should be worth it anyway...TMBG!
  12. salthemonkey

salthemonkey New Member

The Conan O'Brian show was doing a bit on clips that didn't make the air....

In this clip they rip off David Letterman where he tosses thing from the roof.

In this case it was a Kermit the Frog...and when he, Kermit, hit the ground he missed a guy by a wisker....

Then Conan started going on how this guy was almost hit by a plush toy.

That was the bit....
  13. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Oh....Funny....:confused:

I'm glad I don't watch late-night...:)

-Matt
  14. Zack the Dog

ZACK How dare you mis-quote??? umm, my mom told me to?

no!

*very nervously* Umm, Umm, Umm, when i said TGMC, i didn't mean "The Great Muppet Caper" i ment that's one of favorite quotes so i named it from"The Great Muppet Quotes!"

* think's in head, that the word "quote" does not start with a C, in fact there is no C in that word*

umm, umm,umm, you see, you know about the whole Bryon not using the letter C in any word thing, well i've started a boycott of my own, only it's to replace the letter Q with C's so there for it's

The Great Muppet Cuote!!!

*few*

there! there! you see! i didn't miss quote...i mean cuote at all! it's from my favotie Great Muppet Cuote's valt! you see TGMC!:D :D :D

Zack)Rowlf the, nice save Zack!, very, very,very, nice save! if they belive that, they'll belive anything!hahaha!whoops!Dog.
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

*Straps on funny Nixon mask*

Sorry Zack, its time to get in the truck...

:D hehe

-Matt
  16. Zack the Dog

No wait! you can't do this to me!
    umm,umm,umm... Here! Take my nine piece ratchet set! My oil can! And don't go away without my Rolls Royce hood ordainment!!! heha!

Zack)Rowlf the, i was wondering when i would find a use for that quote.. I MEAN CUOTE!!! I MEAN CUOTE!!!Dog
  17. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well...I could use a new ratchet set....okay, your good by me. :)

-Matt
  18. Zack the Dog

*few!*

oh good, you could use a new ratchet set...

Umm, well i'll be on my way them..."to Cuote Miss Piggy FROM TMM, "umm....Goodbye!...."

*he,he,he, that ratchet set has gotta have about six of the nice piece's missing, yet alone the other's have gotta be broken or chewed on! hahaha! :D

i'm outta here!... "TAXI! Oh Taxi!" to cuote kermit from TGMC...;)
  19. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

*John Wayne voice*

Heh, yeah you run! And tell all your friends...come back ya get more a the same! And next time I won't take a ratchet set, especially if its missing pieces! :D

-Matt
  20. Zack the Dog

* yell's from taxi cab window*

hahaha! those who give out missing peice ratchet set and run away, live to give out missing peice ratchet sets another day!!!

hey who's driveing this cab anyways? Beau? what they heck are you doing here?!?!?! hey watch out for that!

BASH!CRASH KABOOM!!

tree...*chough*